Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by msmith198025 Damn I hate getting emails from Csouth right now. None of ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Damn I hate getting emails from Csouth right now. None of them say what I want them to say! lol
    Same here, they been sending all the ones except for the ones I want lol

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    You know, we all bitch about it, and from a customer standpoint it is justified. Hell I have done it, we all have.

I am sure however, as with most businesses, there is info that we are not privy to, and a reason that they do it the way they do. I do not agree with the method that they are using when it comes to announcing so far in advance from the customer side, but IF it keeps people that might leave for those phones from doing so, it is worth it from their perspective. Even if it pisses us off. lol.
    Well their tactics didn't work for me. I switched to Verizon today and can't wait for my Droid X to get here. At least I know with them what is coming out and when and they will always have the latest and greatest. Plus after one year I do not have to pay $100 fee to upgrade. But I wish everybody here the best and hope you get the phones you want soon. I just got too tired of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by scott4nola View Post
    Well their tactics didn't work for me. I switched to Verizon today and can't wait for my Droid X to get here. At least I know with them what is coming out and when and they will always have the latest and greatest. Plus after one year I do not have to pay $100 fee to upgrade. But I wish everybody here the best and hope you get the phones you want soon. I just got too tired of waiting.
    Now that you switched they (CS) will release some phones, I switched last year and two days later they announced the Tour lol

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know that CS doesnt get phones quite like verizon and att and the others but a phone isnt enought for me to switch carriers . With CS I have always had great service and would much rather pay 60 a month for unlimited everything then to swtich to verizon or att and pay over 120 a month. Yes they get great phones sooner and I do get frustrated with the "coming soon" thing from time to time but you just cant beat their prices. To me thats plenty to stay with CS.

Also to pm or anyone who lnows the answer: How is CS able to have such low prices?!?!?!

They charge high prices for the phones then pass the savings on to us in the plans is what I was told last year, may still be true

They charge high prices for the phones then pass the savings on to us in the plans is what I was told last year, may still be true
    That sounds right and makes sense considering prices for phone on other carriers are cheaper but you still save even more on CS since the monthly payments are still so low

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Don't brag on CS plan prices too much. Wouldn't want them to get the idea of raising them. lol. What does a new phone such as the Milestone usually cost on release day? We've never bought phones as soon as they come out, so I don't know. $150, $200?
    Anyway, debating on getting the buy one get one free Hero's or waiting on one of the new ones which I know will be great phones from what I'm reading here.
    Is the Hero dead in the water now? We'll be upgrading from an LG 260 (which my wife hates) and a Blackberry Curve 8330 which has seen its better days.

The average release price for CS is 149-199 and usually, and I stress "usually" comes with a 50 reward card. I think I did pay 249 for my Tour when it was released and the 50 dollar reward card was available.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    as we been saying for 4 months now every day brings to closer to cs's release.

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    as we been saying for 4 months now every day brings to closer to cs's release.
    We like to think that way, only if CS is not secretly moving the dates back lol

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    We like to think that way, only if CS is not secretly moving the dates back lol
    I guarantee you the Milestone was supposed to be out by now probably in July. They should be getting ready for Desire right now but they don't even have the first one out yet. There is a problem somewhere.

We were all expecting that, I was told by several sources that don't socialize with each other that the Milestone was to be released mid-July and the Desire mid-August, almost mid-august and all we got was a different color Hero

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's true I was told today they have been pushed to later this month

I'm glad I'm not in desperate need of a phone