Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1022

Originally Posted by silverhorn Well garb, that helps narrow down the choices. lol lol left ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #151
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Well garb, that helps narrow down the choices. lol
    lol left out the Hero

  2. #152
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    Didn't someone say that the Milestone exclusivity period with one of the Big 4 ended on the 12th? Then that means we may see movement in 8 days?

  3. #153
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Ugh better be this week or there getting a nasty phone call!!! I sure they get them all day anyway.



    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Didn't someone say that the Milestone exclusivity period with one of the Big 4 ended on the 12th? Then that means we may see movement in 8 days?

  4. #154
    cptdime's Avatar
    cptdime no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Hi,

    Question for PM or anyone who may know about the Galaxy S coming to CS. I noticed at the Galaxy S page that the Sprint version of the Galaxy S series has a full QWERTY keyboard, but it doesn't seem any of the other big 4 will have it. Since it appears pm that you already have a test unit, can you tell us if it lacks the keyboard and which of the Galaxy S derivatives it most close matches?

    Since this is my first post, let me also chime in on how utterly frustrating it has been to watch since April the coming soon pages at CS. I bought 2 Hero's, and on the 14th day (last day I could return) they posted that a new Android phone (eventually the Milestone was coming) so I returned my phone and stayed with T-Mobile. It's turning out to be the best decision I ever made.

    Cheers.

  5. #155
    gnohra's Avatar
    gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    105
    The NPD Group: Motorola, HTC Drive Android to Smartphone OS Lead in the U.S.

    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the...k=MW_news_stmp

  6. #156
    racerxe24's Avatar
    racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    70
    Well I now have 2.2 on my droid. I have been looking forward to this update as it is supposed to dramatically speed up the phone due to the JIT compiler. Well it has not really sped it up. It is different and has some cool features, but kinda disappointed that it did not speed up the droid the way it did the nexus one. I like that it has the ability to save apps to the SD Card and has the option to tether. I was thinking if it improved it a lot I would just hold on to it and wait for LTE to show up. But I am still thinking I may go with the Galaxy S when it comes out.....

  7. #157
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    The NPD Group: Motorola, HTC Drive Android to Smartphone OS Lead in the U.S.

    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the...k=MW_news_stmp
    that droid is still is holding its own ehh?

  8. #158
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    Well I now have 2.2 on my droid. I have been looking forward to this update as it is supposed to dramatically speed up the phone due to the JIT compiler. Well it has not really sped it up. It is different and has some cool features, but kinda disappointed that it did not speed up the droid the way it did the nexus one. I like that it has the ability to save apps to the SD Card and has the option to tether. I was thinking if it improved it a lot I would just hold on to it and wait for LTE to show up. But I am still thinking I may go with the Galaxy S when it comes out.....
    id say its partly the pocessor racer

  9. #159
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by cptdime View Post
    Hi,

    Question for PM or anyone who may know about the Galaxy S coming to CS. I noticed at the Galaxy S page that the Sprint version of the Galaxy S series has a full QWERTY keyboard, but it doesn't seem any of the other big 4 will have it. Since it appears pm that you already have a test unit, can you tell us if it lacks the keyboard and which of the Galaxy S derivatives it most close matches?

    Since this is my first post, let me also chime in on how utterly frustrating it has been to watch since April the coming soon pages at CS. I bought 2 Hero's, and on the 14th day (last day I could return) they posted that a new Android phone (eventually the Milestone was coming) so I returned my phone and stayed with T-Mobile. It's turning out to be the best decision I ever made.

    Cheers.
    well i havent seem the sprint version of the galaxy in detail the only thing id say it would have that would be different is the keypad, 4g and sprints network

  10. #160
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by cptdime View Post
    Hi,

    Question for PM or anyone who may know about the Galaxy S coming to CS. I noticed at the Galaxy S page that the Sprint version of the Galaxy S series has a full QWERTY keyboard, but it doesn't seem any of the other big 4 will have it. Since it appears pm that you already have a test unit, can you tell us if it lacks the keyboard and which of the Galaxy S derivatives it most close matches?

    Since this is my first post, let me also chime in on how utterly frustrating it has been to watch since April the coming soon pages at CS. I bought 2 Hero's, and on the 14th day (last day I could return) they posted that a new Android phone (eventually the Milestone was coming) so I returned my phone and stayed with T-Mobile. It's turning out to be the best decision I ever made.

    Cheers.
    From what I have read, sprint is the only one getting the galaxy with the physical keyboard.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  11. #161
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    id say its partly the pocessor racer
    It is in stock form. Overclocked, every test I have seen, puts it at the top, or right at the top, for performance with the 2.2 update.
    The muscle is there, it is just hidden.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  12. #162
    gnohra's Avatar
    gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    105
    Yeah seems that way.. a little surprising..

  13. #163
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Damn I hate getting emails from Csouth right now. None of them say what I want them to say! lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  14. #164
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    I wonder if they are listening or if they are following the same "We know better..." philosophy that the government is using?

  15. #165
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    I wonder if they are listening or if they are following the same "We know better..." philosophy that the government is using?
    You know, we all bitch about it, and from a customer standpoint it is justified. Hell I have done it, we all have.

    I am sure however, as with most businesses, there is info that we are not privy to, and a reason that they do it the way they do. I do not agree with the method that they are using when it comes to announcing so far in advance from the customer side, but IF it keeps people that might leave for those phones from doing so, it is worth it from their perspective. Even if it pisses us off. lol.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •