Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by silverhorn Well garb, that helps narrow down the choices. lol lol left ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Well garb, that helps narrow down the choices. lol
    lol left out the Hero

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Didn't someone say that the Milestone exclusivity period with one of the Big 4 ended on the 12th? Then that means we may see movement in 8 days?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ugh better be this week or there getting a nasty phone call!!! I sure they get them all day anyway.

Didn't someone say that the Milestone exclusivity period with one of the Big 4 ended on the 12th? Then that means we may see movement in 8 days?

cptdime no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,

Question for PM or anyone who may know about the Galaxy S coming to CS. I noticed at the Galaxy S page that the Sprint version of the Galaxy S series has a full QWERTY keyboard, but it doesn't seem any of the other big 4 will have it. Since it appears pm that you already have a test unit, can you tell us if it lacks the keyboard and which of the Galaxy S derivatives it most close matches?

Since this is my first post, let me also chime in on how utterly frustrating it has been to watch since April the coming soon pages at CS. I bought 2 Hero's, and on the 14th day (last day I could return) they posted that a new Android phone (eventually the Milestone was coming) so I returned my phone and stayed with T-Mobile. It's turning out to be the best decision I ever made.

Cheers.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    The NPD Group: Motorola, HTC Drive Android to Smartphone OS Lead in the U.S.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the...k=MW_news_stmp

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I now have 2.2 on my droid. I have been looking forward to this update as it is supposed to dramatically speed up the phone due to the JIT compiler. Well it has not really sped it up. It is different and has some cool features, but kinda disappointed that it did not speed up the droid the way it did the nexus one. I like that it has the ability to save apps to the SD Card and has the option to tether. I was thinking if it improved it a lot I would just hold on to it and wait for LTE to show up. But I am still thinking I may go with the Galaxy S when it comes out.....

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    The NPD Group: Motorola, HTC Drive Android to Smartphone OS Lead in the U.S.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the...k=MW_news_stmp
    that droid is still is holding its own ehh?

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    Well I now have 2.2 on my droid. I have been looking forward to this update as it is supposed to dramatically speed up the phone due to the JIT compiler. Well it has not really sped it up. It is different and has some cool features, but kinda disappointed that it did not speed up the droid the way it did the nexus one. I like that it has the ability to save apps to the SD Card and has the option to tether. I was thinking if it improved it a lot I would just hold on to it and wait for LTE to show up. But I am still thinking I may go with the Galaxy S when it comes out.....
    id say its partly the pocessor racer

Quote Originally Posted by cptdime View Post
    Hi,

Question for PM or anyone who may know about the Galaxy S coming to CS. I noticed at the Galaxy S page that the Sprint version of the Galaxy S series has a full QWERTY keyboard, but it doesn't seem any of the other big 4 will have it. Since it appears pm that you already have a test unit, can you tell us if it lacks the keyboard and which of the Galaxy S derivatives it most close matches?

Since this is my first post, let me also chime in on how utterly frustrating it has been to watch since April the coming soon pages at CS. I bought 2 Hero's, and on the 14th day (last day I could return) they posted that a new Android phone (eventually the Milestone was coming) so I returned my phone and stayed with T-Mobile. It's turning out to be the best decision I ever made.

Cheers.
    well i havent seem the sprint version of the galaxy in detail the only thing id say it would have that would be different is the keypad, 4g and sprints network

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by cptdime View Post
    Hi,

Cheers.
    From what I have read, sprint is the only one getting the galaxy with the physical keyboard.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    id say its partly the pocessor racer
    It is in stock form. Overclocked, every test I have seen, puts it at the top, or right at the top, for performance with the 2.2 update.
    The muscle is there, it is just hidden.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah seems that way.. a little surprising..

PIN/ID
    ask
    Damn I hate getting emails from Csouth right now. None of them say what I want them to say! lol
    www.sonicbabble.com

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wonder if they are listening or if they are following the same "We know better..." philosophy that the government is using?

PIN/ID
    ask
    I wonder if they are listening or if they are following the same "We know better..." philosophy that the government is using?
    You know, we all bitch about it, and from a customer standpoint it is justified. Hell I have done it, we all have.

I am sure however, as with most businesses, there is info that we are not privy to, and a reason that they do it the way they do. I do not agree with the method that they are using when it comes to announcing so far in advance from the customer side, but IF it keeps people that might leave for those phones from doing so, it is worth it from their perspective. Even if it pisses us off. lol.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast