Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Since I will use the phone primarily for work related activities, the ui ease of ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Since I will use the phone primarily for work related activities, the ui ease of use will be more important than screen quality for gaming. Reception will be of great concern also. Tethering when not near wifi will be a great benefit also.

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Since I will use the phone primarily for work related activities, the ui ease of use will be more important than screen quality for gaming. Reception will be of great concern also. Tethering when not near wifi will be a great benefit also.
    If reception is of high importance, you just need to go with an iphone 4. LOL!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Marshall, you think we'll be getting the CDMA version of the Torch in the next couple years or so?
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    i cant say how reception is in mississippi. its good in mobile. i said the same thig about games until i downloaded a few of them. lol you will be surprised.

Geetar, Remember I have heard you whine about the reception on your iPhone.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeh its pretty sensitive but not overly a concern to me and my touch though. I personally like the UI over htc's. its simplier..thats just me though. It is light though..extreamly lol, ill second the battery life comment..very good!! The screen is absolutly amazing, i have an HD2 still and when comparing, the hd2 is blah compared to it and when i go tthe hd2 i was amazed lol. Technology is crazy right now on these things lol. Garb hit it on the head about the milestone, i know htc very well, i wanna know motorola.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pm im trying to get the wife to a milestone but she aint hearing none of it she wants a galaxy herself. after all her talk about the milestone now shes star stuck looking in another world lol! i still can upgrade my phone and i just might get me one. lol shes gonna be pi**ed

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So is the Galaxy S have Samsungs UI? I thought it was moreless straight android... IF I switch I wouldn't want to get caught in the waiting a year for an OS update like all the HTC people. And of course I'll need my Otter Box and my InvisibleShield to go with it.
    Last edited by kylemcdonald87; 08-03-2010 at 07:54 PM.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Garb haha, be careful! lol. You dont want her laying the law down lol. Kyle, samsung seems pretty good at releasing upgrades, but if a phone doesnt need it, it wont get it. The UI and the OS on the Galaxy is VERY stable. I honestly dont think theres an android user out there that wont love the Galaxy unless you just HAVE to have a physical keyboard.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    So is the Galaxy S have Samsungs UI? I thought it was moreless straight android... IF I switch I wouldn't want to get caught in the waiting a year for an OS update like all the HTC people. And of course I'll need my Otter Box and my InvisibleShield to go with it.
    Otterbox should have something soon

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well a physical keyboard with tiny keys gets old after a while lol... the swipe typing looks pretty cool though... needs a camera flash

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    camera flash would be a plus

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    /
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Geetar, Remember I have heard you whine about the reception on your iPhone.
    See I have the 3GS so i think it is just the awful ATT network. I wish our company would change cell phone providers but it aint gonna happen b/c of all the apple fanboys. Cell South is crystal clear but ATT with my iphone is so bad. I hate talking on my work phone.

Anyway, I think i am gonna go with the desire and get my wife the galaxy s so I can have both. I can't wait.....

guys the ui on the galxay isnt bad to me its just a lightly skinned ui not a dominate ui like htc. its fine the hero's ui is better to me than the galaxy's though. its very iphone ish. id recomend getting a milestone or galaxy or milestone and desire if you are gonna pick 2 out thats just me though. like ive said they are all good phones as for the misses she better hope she dont leave me to myself for to long when the milestone releases lol

Well garb, that helps narrow down the choices. lol

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast