Page 1 of 69 123456 ... LastLast

Continued...... Originally Posted by cyberwaste Well I can beat all y'all I am running the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Cellular South VI

Advertisement

Continued......

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Well I can beat all y'all I am running the beast of the htc 6800 on windows 6 thanks to msmith. So beat that. LOL

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    NUMBER 6 !!!! We're moving right along here
    Last edited by walkintall67; 07-27-2010 at 11:05 PM.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Cyber has it going on with that phone!!!!!!!! lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    well i got the last post on the last thread and this is my first post frrom the dinasour. but hey i can say it works.

The new Hero (black) looks much better than the original

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    good screen comparison/review for Desire (amoled) vs Desire (slcd)

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilep...2201671,00.htm

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Everyone got lost in the move?

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I agree...the galaxy is such an awesome phone. I really wish CS would put it out next month... I played with the one at the ATT store and did not want to leave it. Amazing device. Something I have found interesting in following this device on other forums is Samsung's lack of support once the device is released. A lot have stated that Samsung has a poor track record of upgrading software on their devices. I am hopeful that with this device they will do a better job of it. Because releasing it and then not even working toward getting 2.2 on it and then 3.0 would be bad business. But then one can root and get these anyway. But I am scared to root as this is my only phone and I need it to work. I use it as my home and cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    I agree...the galaxy is such an awesome phone. I really wish CS would put it out next month... I played with the one at the ATT store and did not want to leave it. Amazing device. Something I have found interesting in following this device on other forums is Samsung's lack of support once the device is released. A lot have stated that Samsung has a poor track record of upgrading software on their devices. I am hopeful that with this device they will do a better job of it. Because releasing it and then not even working toward getting 2.2 on it and then 3.0 would be bad business. But then one can root and get these anyway. But I am scared to root as this is my only phone and I need it to work. I use it as my home and cell phone.
    This is why I am going with the milestone theres no UI on top so updates are quicker and if you look at motorola they have been putting out updates first I think they are trying to make up for the terrible non-smartphones they have been putting out the last few years.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well to be fair both you guys have great points
    sammy imo will do a better job updating this phone bc their ui on the galaxy is not as wrapped over the droid s os. The milestone will get update faster but I don't think the galaxy on any of these networks should take long to come or with. I have to give it to motorola they stepped their game up bcuz it was left for dead and that phone is still selling like crazy world wide

Hopefully tomorrow we will be talking about the Milestone release
    Last edited by walkintall67; 07-28-2010 at 01:59 PM.

yea i hope so. So other than me and possibly msmith who else is getting the milestone?

I want to give it a "hands on" look, I am seriously considering the Milestone but at the same time am wanting to get a close look at the Desire and Galaxy S, I had gone to my local VZW store and looked at the Droid about a week before CS made the announcement for theirs and fell in love with it. I believe I could easily adapt to the milestone keyboard coming from a Tour. Garb and Pm talk so good about the Galaxy that I want to give it a try and I like the look and features of the desire so looks like I'm still confused lol

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hmm. PM is either off today or busy getting ready for the much anticipated release of ..... something.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Pm usually has a day a week a where he's offline. I personally don't think the milestone will be left behind its to popular imo. I've said that before. Its a great phone still a us the desire and galaxy. It comes down to how long are you willing to wait. I'll say this cs's network can handle the data.
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-28-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Page 1 of 69 123456 ... LastLast