Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 606162636465666768 LastLast

Ok I know cell south test longer but no phone will ever be perfect come ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Ok I know cell south test longer but no phone will ever be perfect come on I need a new phone!!!!

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    I spoke to someone else yesterday that works at CS corporate office - They said fall for the devices to be released also - I was hoping he was just referring to the galaxy s but I mentioned the desire and they said the fall also. I hope my sources are wrong but that is what they said. My company iphone is the only thing keeping me patient - gives me a decent phone to play with. It's not android but it's better than my touch pro with the AWFUL Windows Mobile.

So does anyone know if we have a certain day of the week for releases like verizon is always on thursday?

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    Here is the way I see it
    Capitalism works
    If HTC started going after people hacking the phones then they would lose customers.
    I agree 100%. I don't think for a minute that they should warranty out rooted phones. That's the price you pay for rooting. I just think it's cool that go after people who root. Not that I ever sat at home thinking "the man" was going to come knocking at the door because I chose to unleash my HTC Hero. HEHE

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    I spoke to someone else yesterday that works at CS corporate office - They said fall for the devices to be released also - I was hoping he was just referring to the galaxy s but I mentioned the desire and they said the fall also. I hope my sources are wrong but that is what they said. My company iphone is the only thing keeping me patient - gives me a decent phone to play with. It's not android but it's better than my touch pro with the AWFUL Windows Mobile.
    So what was this Summer of Android promotion all about then?

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    It should have been the Summer of Dreamin' promotion with the old Grease song as the theme.

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post

Go HERE to get android on your Touch Pro.... Very fun to play with and has gotten pretty stable. Best part is, it is, in essence, Dual Boot so you can switch between the Android and Windows Mobile as needed. They are also working on an Android 2.2 (Froyo) port, but that is in early alpha stage...

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Go HERE to get android on your Touch Pro.... Very fun to play with and has gotten pretty stable. Best part is, it is, in essence, Dual Boot so you can switch between the Android and Windows Mobile as needed. They are also working on an Android 2.2 (Froyo) port, but that is in early alpha stage...
    Geetarman will not stop until he gets that done. He has a one track mind if he thinks he can improve his toys. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Geetarman will not stop until he gets that done. He has a one track mind if he thinks he can improve his toys. lol
    You know me well silver. fd59, i have already tried the android thing on the touch pro. It was very stable for me but battery would die in a couple of hours. Maybe i need to try some of the newest releases and play around with it. I wanna jailbreak my company iphone to occupy me until the new phones come out but it is against company policy.

Quote Originally Posted by scott4nola View Post
    So what was this Summer of Android promotion all about tChen?
    That's what i asked. Did not get an answer just a grin. Maybe they intended for it to be the "Summer of Android" but some problems came up like the whole screen thing with the desire. This would be something out of CS's control - and even out of htc's control with oled screen shortages. So that makes sense. What I can't figure out is why the milestone has not released yet. Only thing i can think of is they have been swamped with the 2.1 hero release that just got released therefore they got behind on milestone testing (just a guess)

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Even with desire's problems cs still could have, should have released the milestone by now. They should just go ahead and tell us loyal paying customers what's going on. It would only make folks like me respect them. Instead they are still being tight lipped while their customer care people get bombarded with the same questions every day. It very disappointing to say the least. This isn't a rant guys I'm just responding to the other post. You guys know how I feel about it so I'll leave that alone.anyway hopefully by late oct early nov we will see something on its xmas lineup. And no that wasn't sarcasm
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-26-2010 at 09:52 PM.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    sorry for the double post

slow morning??

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I know I am only echoing what others have said. But there really should not be any reason the milestone should not have been released by now. Unless it just totally does not like CS's system. And while there is truth to the desires screen issues, there are none for the galaxy s so it should be released too.... just thinking out loud and wanting a galaxy s...

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    I feel like Cellular South has not released the Milestone because of Verizon. Verizon has stopped receiving shipments, but have not released there exclusive agreement with Motorola. I believe that Cellular South will release the Milestone as soon as Verizon releases the Milestone 2 on August 12.

I hope that Cellular South is not delaying because of Android 2.2 for the Milestone. That would hold it up for more than a month or two.