Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 58596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1007

Originally Posted by walkintall67 Some confusing info http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/regio...tone-to-states , especially the gsm part lol Yeah ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #931
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Some confusing info http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/regio...tone-to-states , especially the gsm part lol
    Yeah I saw this after CS announced the phone. Totally incorrect. The name is the same as the GSM version, but it is still the Droid CDMA version.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  2. #932
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Oh so I was watching youtube vids on the droid 2 and it is just a droid with a redesigned body so the droid will still be going guess it has to since it and the samsung moment are the only ones that offer physical keyboards.
    I think the processor is an upgrade on the Droid 2, but otherwise it is basically what you said.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  3. #933
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    That's the only difference I see with the droid x is the 1ghz processor and no physical keyboard the droid/milestone is the #1 selling android of all time followed by guess what yeah the hero lol go figure

  4. #934
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    The dalvic system google is putting in the 2.2 is gonna speed everything up anyway so the milestone should still be viable for at least another yr seeing as google said their updating will start bering a yearly thing

  5. #935
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    That's the only difference I see with the droid x is the 1ghz processor and no physical keyboard the droid/milestone is the #1 selling android of all time followed by guess what yeah the hero lol go figure
    Thats true witht he Droid X. It also has a larger screen, and a few other differences.

    We meant the Droid 2 though. Different phone. It is just a slight freshening of the Original Droid. Better keyboard too.
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/19/v...storm-3-curve/
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  6. #936
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Thats true witht he Droid X. It also has a larger screen, and a few other differences.

    We meant the Droid 2 though. Different phone. It is just a slight freshening of the Original Droid. Better keyboard too.
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/19/v...storm-3-curve/
    They made more room when they got rid of the D pad, bigger keys and raised them up a little

  7. #937
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    They made more room when they got rid of the D pad, bigger keys and raised them up a little
    Yeah looks like it would be more comfortable to use
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  8. #938
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    So its just has a faster processor which us the biggest difference right?

  9. #939
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    That is the main difference, and the keyboard. There may be more, but I am not aware of them right now.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  10. #940
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Yes it is, and that can be fixed on the original version very easily, so now I don't feel bad about this phoine being a little older, I can do what i want to with it anyway

  11. #941
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  12. #942
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Yes it is, and that can be fixed on the original version very easily, so now I don't feel bad about this phoine being a little older, I can do what i want to with it anyway
    Yeah, it is easy to overclock with the original. I am curious how easy it will be to do the same with the new one. I am with ya though, the Droid will do everything I would want to use a phone to do.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  13. #943
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Good find, wished we were expecting a 2ghz version at the end of the year lol

  14. #944
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Good find, wished we were expecting a 2ghz version at the end of the year lol
    Haha, yeah that would be sweet! Makes me question the point of the Droid 2 though.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #945
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    http://www.tested.com/news/motorola-...ifference/462/

    Another comparison. One difference is it looks like the droid 2 will run motoblur like the X
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •