Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by garblicks cyber the only htc device I've had problems with was the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    cyber the only htc device I've had problems with was the diamond.if you can hold out I'm telling you, you will love the galaxy.i can't wait to see this thing on 2.2, think its fast now wow! Look out n1
    Yea the Diamond almost ruined me on HTC when all along I think it was really the os

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yep it was windows not htc at least that's what cs told me when we went to get my wife her hero

I wished I knew which version of the Galaxy CS was getting, I wouldn't mind getting the phone but I hate to get a phone that does everything and doesn't have a camera flash. That may sound silly but that's just me, the confusion continues lol

I haven't even tried to take pics.tell you what I'll take some in the daytime even though its overcast and at night ilk shoot you a private mail give you mt email addy so you can see for your self.I'm not gonna to edit none of then either or try to take multiple sos to get it right

This phone ain't perfect I'm using swype and still am misspelling words lol

Looks like you're doing pretty good for starters

The touch response to this thing is very sensitive gotta expand the screen sometimes to get it right battery hasn't fully cycled through yet so its poor only 2 issues so far.did I mention its blazing fast lol!

pm got me hooked on this game shame on you on now I no what your doing when its slow

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    hahahah good call garb...im always playing....did you try that game i mentioned? i didnt get your pm..inbox was full.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

HTC makes great products, winmo, another story lol. Dont let windows blow your chance to own an awesome android htc device.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    HTC makes great products, winmo, another story lol. Dont let windows blow your chance to own an awesome android htc device.
    I had that attitude when the Hero came out but I got over that once I checked on a few other things, Desire is truly an awesome device as you said and so is the Galaxy, can't even leave out the Milestone, even though its many months old it is still no slouch

lol, thats true, motorola did good by the milestone. Its a year old almost and its still up there with the new boys on the block. Very popular phone and all the large brand name things in life make an app for it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks PM and McLoven for the help. Got the phones updated.

What fixed it? For reference for other members.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had trouble with HTC Sync. The website address they gave on the video in the Discovery Center to download it kept coming up saying page cannot be found. I have a blackberry so I didn't even know what that was. So I googled it and downloaded it from HTC website. That fixed the problem of the phone not connecting. I want my own Android phone now. Sick of my ancient Curve 8330 with the track ball. I think I'm gonna get Desire cause I don't have the patience to wait for Galaxy.