Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

I think we should be glad that CS is even trying to get a good ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I think we should be glad that CS is even trying to get a good selection of phones.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think we should be glad that CS is even trying to get a good selection of phones.
    I agree, I do get frustated sometimes but hey thats just a small blemish to me. Im paying only 60 for unlimited data and minutes instead of 120 like att anf verizon so im not complaining.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    I talk to my informant who is top of the store here and was told that they were told end of the month is a goodtime to release the milestone and was pretty sure of it. As far as the other 3 they were told that there are to be 3 in the month of august but told me not to get my hopes up because it can change like the wind also could be some dumbphones in the mix there may all be dumb phones for all we know.

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am trying to help my parents update their Hero's to 2.1. I downloaded 2.1. I backed up their phones. I did everything the instructions said do. Once I click on it and connect their phones to USB port. When it goes to verifying information on phone, it pops up error 170 saying phone cannot connect with PC. I called tech support and they said make sure there are no firewalls. I did that. It still won't go past that point. I took the phones into the store today and they went to a setting stay awake and that was checked and they unchecked it and said that was the problem. Took the phones home and tried again and still getting same error message. Does anyone know if there is some setting I should check or what could be the problem? When i connect the phones to the PC it says on the phone USB connected so I can't figure out the problem.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am trying to help my parents update their Hero's to 2.1. I downloaded 2.1. I backed up their phones. I did everything the instructions said do. Once I click on it and connect their phones to USB port. When it goes to verifying information on phone, it pops up error 170 saying phone cannot connect with PC. I called tech support and they said make sure there are no firewalls. I did that. It still won't go past that point. I took the phones into the store today and they went to a setting stay awake and that was checked and they unchecked it and said that was the problem. Took the phones home and tried again and still getting same error message. Does anyone know if there is some setting I should check or what could be the problem? When i connect the phones to the PC it says on the phone USB connected so I can't figure out the problem.
    Did you download htc sync?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    sorry guys but im not in mississippi. all 6 carriers are in mobile and all get relatively good quailty calls. so im not speaking from the same perspective as most on here. it all come down to do u want good signal and out of date phones or or great phones and a good signal. yeah the big 4 are more expensive but their products are up to date which is what i thought cs was doing until i realize they are just playing the same games they have always played. get u jacked up for a product only to let u down in the end. its pathetic the way they dont value customers as a whole and give customers what they want when they want it. u cant use the we are the little guy excuse forever! they make a profit just like the other cell companies and they need to be doing way more than the are to service and satisfy customers. thats my rant and im sticking to it!
    Well, I e said it before and I'll say it again, just go. Youre not gonna find a better company as far as prices. And as far as customer service goes, Verizon is the worst from what my friends have sad.

We all really do respect your opinion. But just like you have the right to say what you want, so do I. You say the same thing in every post. I'm leaving csouth unless they get new phones, well PM explained that situation a long time ago. We're not as big as the other major companies so we dont have first release priority.

I'll say it again we do respect your opinion, I'm just speaking for all the people that are red of reading it.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by scott4nola View Post
    Scott, this should work, restart your phone..as soon as it boots up and allows you to drop the box down on your phone hit sync..as soon as you can after doing that click on the RUU and let it run...it should force the sync. I did over 200 so far that worked every time. Let us know.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    guys no disrespect but I'm not as patient as some I'm writing this msg on swype and this phone flies.i still have 13 more days with it and its gonna be hard to give it up I'm telling you htc may have more widgets but I have downloaded over 30 apps in this baby and its still humming. Cs by far has the best ratesbut when you guys get this phone its love at 1st sight.I'm not gonna be azz and I apologize for my temper and frustration

pm good looking out you know I value you're thoughts maybe in the heat of the moment I lose it but you are the best thing on here.oh I watched avatar from the galaxy to my tv via hdmi"get the cord from an electronics dealer"shows great no stuttering

Garb, i have a new samsung tv thats compatable by DNLR and i can stream is wireless to my tv in HD! Garb just backed up what iwas saying about the Galaxy...i cant wait to get this phone on csouth network...tmo is only 2.5g in MS..cant wait til 3g with csouth or 4g on tmo.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If I had to pick today between all three of the phones coming out in the next few months I still would not have any idea which one I wanted, each of them has a benefit to it

Galaxy vote from me all the way. =))
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Oh you got a led huh lol lucky you cs is paying those big bucks to someone, yes its addictive as hell pm great game btw.guys no lie the galaxy is a movie and gaming device no doubt about it.this hummingbird is insane! Faster than I expected, even with that htc sense is a better os imo.for those who can wait you won't be disappointed

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had my mind so made up to get the bold but watching the droid videos makes me want one so bad. I have had 3 HTC phones through the years and all had major issues so no desire for me.

cyber the only htc device I've had problems with was the diamond.if you can hold out I'm telling you, you will love the galaxy.i can't wait to see this thing on 2.2, think its fast now wow! Look out n1