Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Do we have to turn this into a bitching thread at each other now? If ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Do we have to turn this into a bitching thread at each other now? If that is what it is going to be, I will simply quit participating myself.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Do we have to turn this into a bitching thread at each other now? If that is what it is going to be, I will simply quit participating myself.
    Reminds me of my Crackberry.com days lol

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok. So I completed my update to 2.1. I have only had one issue. Right after I finished it, HTC Sense launcher went nuts and was doing a continous force close. Everytime I cleared it, it would force close again. Did some research and found the info I needed to know to get it stopped. Since correcting the issue, I have had no problems. The device is a lot faster and responsive! I love the phone again! My only gripe is that I lost all the different scenes. I had 4 different ones set up perfectly, and now I have to start all over... No big deal. Just gives me something to tinker with. I am overall pretty pleased with the outcome. It was worth the wait!

And my .02 on the CS bashing...
    I am a firm believer that life is too short to waste time talking about things that suck that you have no control over. In this case Garb, you can. No disrespect, but if you don't like the way CS does things, go to another carrier. I for one have not been happy about some of the things that have happened to me in the past with CS, but I didn't get on the forums and cry about it everyday. I stated my view, and that was that. CS is not a perfect carrier, and I seriously doubt that you will find one. I have not tried T-Mo or Sprint, but I have had service in the past with VZ and ATT. They might have had the best devices on the market at the time, but they both seriously lacked in other areas.

As I said, no disrespect, but I look forward to coming to our forum and reading. Garb, you contribute quite a bit of positive research to this forum. I appreciate that. Lets try to get back on track and as FD59 put it, "start having productive conversations again!"

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Garb, i love your opinions personally but why so down on csouth? I understand your want of new phones more than anyone here you know that. Csouth is releasing phones at an awesome rate..especially the release that goin to happen within the next 3-4 months. Hopeing for 3-4 new phones...an average of 1 a month according to those stats...but thats not set in stone either...like geeterman posted from csouth customer care, desire this fall...thats crazy soon. To respond to your comment about csouth being the little guys and cant ride that excuse forever...yes csouth can ride that as long as it needs to..fact is they are little and the only reason csouth is getting these high end phones are simply due to ording with many many other small companies (us cellular is prolly on of them) to make large orders so manufactors will want to even make a csouth version. Its all to easy to blame csouth but its been discussed before here on why it takes a while and the fact csouth is being able to compete is astonishing. I found a phone list from csouth from 4 years ago..lolol UTStarcom flip phone, nokia xxxbar phone, siemns flip phone..point is when csouth had those poor selections all the other carriers were carrying iphones and blackberries and sidekicks and everything else...4 year journey and now csouth released a ground breaking cdma android device within 10 days of Sprint....thats incredible and under 1 year of release of that said phone..3 more on the horizon including galaxy s. Leaps and bounds. This is a thread for anyone to say anything and is very very open to all opinions. Garb and i have had many conversations and have traded awesome info about devices. I for one value your opinions and i know everyone here has benefitted from your countless hours of info and stats on the up coming phones but i think moving to another company isnt the answer for new phones when csouth has 3 awesome phones coming before end of year ( if galaxy makes it out) but 2 for sure. One of those phones being the #1 ranked phone according to info posted here last week. Im speaking this as a fellow pinstacker and friend, not a csouth rep..im never a rep when im on here. Good posting guys.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    So I confirmed that the milestone will launch next week already have the acc. at the local store. 3 devices are schueduled to drop next month at this point in time (subject to change).

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    So I confirmed that the milestone will launch next week already have the acc. at the local store. 3 devices are schueduled to drop next month at this point in time (subject to change).
    Interesting.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Did you/she have to do something different to make the contacts sync with fb? I'm not having any luck with it downloading mine, even after adding fb htc sense as a sync account and it saying it successfully sync'd.. shows 0 as the count
    Took all day on one. Never saw any syncs, then work up the next morning, and everything had synced overnight. The other, I deleted and readded the the FB Sync account. Then I hit the sync button, it would sync for about 5 seconds. Did this about 10 times, then suddenly it started syncing and didn't stop for a while. Had all the contacts synced. Even when I was running rooted roms, I had to play with the FB Sync several times before it would work.

Sounds good, just have to have patience, also PM made a good point, you have very few manufacturers and many companies and buyers, never looked at it that way

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Reminds me of my Crackberry.com days lol
    You beat me to it. Ah...the days when I was rocking my BB Pearl! The screen was awful small, but man, that sucker was reliable.

This will NEVER EVER be like crackberry..sorry but i will not allow it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    This will NEVER EVER be like crackberry..sorry but i will not allow it.
    Thanks PM

No problem what so ever trust me...that circus over there can stay there. This will continue to be a fun, friendly, and informative place for everyone to enjoy what goes on here. With that said..carry on! Anyone have any new fun apps?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    How did you confirm this? I was just in the local store helping my mom with her Hero update and asked about the Milestone and Desire. They of course said we don't know when we are going to get them. They said they are starting to get the cases in. The lady said we do a lot of testing so we don't know when sometimes we get the cases 2 months before we get the phones. Getting a lesson in patience through this.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Anyone have any new fun apps?
    Antennas for Android. Shows you where cell antennas are located. Only drawback on CDMA is it only shows the antenna you are connected to. I would love to see other CDMA owner's results. I find it shows me antennas in places I don't believe there is one, unless CSouth is runnig some hopped up microcells around McComb. http://www.panix.com/~mpoly/android/antennas/r1.0/
    antennas_qr.png

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    geeterman thats priceless! jerk your chain on a phone u.s. cellular will release in aug! roflmao u just cant make this up. patheitc pathetic pathetic! see what i mean by poor customer service. the man wants to spend his money and cant. now how long do u think hes gonna "WAIT" FOR CS WHEN HE SEE THE LATEST AND GREATEST ON EVERY OTHER CARRIER AROUND HIM?
    Sorry was not trying to stir things up. I just decided to do a quick chat and post what they said. No matter what I am still gonna get the desire with cell south. I hope its sooner than the fall. The fall will give me some time for the early termination fee to go down some but i have to be patient and if its sooner I will be out more on that termation fee. So, no matter what I lose (gotta be patient or be out more money) LOL!!

I hope cyberwaste's confirmations on some of the phones coming out sooner than the fall is true.