Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

PM my contract ends on sept 7. I want your opinion on this.(not trying to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

PM my contract ends on sept 7. I want your opinion on this.(not trying to get any answer on release dates just your opinion). Im ppretty sure the desire would be out by then, but if i decided to go with the galaxy s, would it be worth the wait to get it instead?

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    hardware wise the galaxy is the best on the market but u never know if sammy will water down cs's version of it. sorry but as stated earlier I'm not waiting til late oct to mid nov to get the galaxy. when are we gonna see ur ustream video pm?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Dont expect the galaxy that soon... the milestone and the desire still have to launch...i hope im wrong but...dont expect it. Ill try to set some time aside in next few days..i promise.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

In my personal opinion, the desire is by far an awesome phone but i love this galaxy and the samsung UI....im stickin with samsunbg and cant wait to get the galaxy on csouths network!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

that soon as in nov? or maclovin's post for sept?

mclovins contract is up on the 7th.....i meant for the nov release for galaxy.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

so u don't think the galaxy will be out in nov? if so wow!

I personally dont think so...thats to soon. Milestone still has to launch and so does desire.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

that's not good to hear. maybe I'll get one maybe not. I have cs on notice. if they don't release the desire by oct 1st I'm headed to verizon. busted tired of waiting on cs to drag its feet and satisfy me
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-22-2010 at 06:13 PM.

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Do you think they will release the milestone and
    desire close together?

I'm very disappointed in the way cs has done their summer of android advertisement. like I've said before verizon seemingly puts out a high quality smartphone just about every few months but cs imo is waiting on a holiday push like last yr with the hero. sorry its not gonna happen! customers are feed up with the slowness at which they do business. nothing personal pm but I'm not the only one who feels this way and soon it will be a majority. when cs can't even give u a release date when they know it months in advance is just sad.

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    I agree that it is frustrating how slow cs is with releases. I think the most frustrating thing is how early they announce and then how excruciatingly long it is before they come out. I am about to jump ship for Sprint and get the EVO. I have a friend that got one and that phone is incredible.

well cs didn't actually announce the desire or galaxy both htc and sammy said those phones would be on cs then cs put out a press release after the fact to confirm what the manufacturer's said.

i def understand...thats how tmobile used to be before i started here at csouth. i wouldnt leave a company for it though...thats just me.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM I thank you for your opinion and you too garbs. I will be getting the desire then. The galaxy looks very tempting but if you are correct pm about it being alot later for the release of the galaxy then i will definately choose the desire. Because as soon as the galaxy debuts, they might have already announced another phone thats even better and then i will be waiting forever.