Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by silverhorn CS has updated the website front page with the new androids ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    CS has updated the website front page with the new androids soon to be released in the scroll screen.
    They also added a black hero comming soon item on the android discover center page.

Man I hope they release the desire soon.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    They plan on releasing more androids soon so wonder if any are gonna top the galaxy or desire?

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    hey guys how's it going? the wife hero is up and running. she says she loves it. took her awhile to upload her info back on but the process went smooth. been super busy today lol yeah rite. I took a nap

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Questions: I have blunt square tipped fingers, and have trouble with with the hero. I touch the key I want and the the key above it displays. Will the Galaxy and Desire have bigger "buttons"? Since I'm gonna have to cut my nails, this is a big issue for me. Also, how is the phone service in rural areas? As good as the BBs? I have noticed over the years that CS releases the new units near holidays, etc., like the start of the fall semester, Father's/Mother's day & Christmas. Anyone else noticed this? I've been around CS for a million years, but it may just be my imagination.

pm will cs branded dersire have a radio? i didnt see it on the specs sheet in the discover center i did see the super tft screen on there though

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    pm will cs branded dersire have a radio? i didnt see it on the specs sheet in the discover center i did see the super tft screen on there though
    Man, I hope it has an fm radio. I looked real close on the CS discover center page for the desire and did not see anything regarding fm radio on the desire. I looked at the telus desire specs and did not see fm radio either - looks like they may have left it off on the north america version desire. Also the only specs i could find on the US cellular version did not mention the fm radio. Dang it!!!!!!

2.1 has calmed a lot of nerves lol

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    I put 2.1 on my phone last night and so far it is working great. Much quicker response on everything and I like a lot of the changes.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have put 2.1 on 3 phones. 2 more to go to finish up the family. So far all are working great, and each owner has noted better performance and response. This update was long overdue.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Put 2.1 on mine last night.. so far it's much quicker.. but have found two things that seem to have broken from 1.5 to 2.1 - the facebook for sense doesn't seem to download contacts even though it says it does.. so no fb pics are showing up in the people list (except my own).. the second thing is that I no longer have the option to sync only "my contacts" instead of all contacts. Anybody else seeing these things?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    There are radio apps in the market so if it doesnt, no biggie. Whats out right now thats better thant he Galaxy?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

until I no which version of galaxy cs gets that's a hard question to answer

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    There are radio apps in the market so if it doesnt, no biggie. Whats out right now thats better thant he Galaxy?
    HTC Evo. Droid X.

Quote Originally Posted by scott4nola View Post
    HTC Evo. Droid X.
    I disagree greatly...ive spoken to countless evo users and a few droid x users and they compared to my galaxy s...they like the galaxy much better..to quote one guy "this galaxy is much smoother and responsive than my X". That guy came in swearing the X was the best phone ever til i let him play with my galaxy, it changed his mind. Pretty much the same story with about 7 or 8 Evo owners. Besides the few people ive spoken to...how is the evo or X better? Better stats?? Galaxy has the Super AmoLED and 16gb internal memory. Hummingbirf processor which is proven to handle processes better and smoother (not just by me but on the reviews too). IMO..better UI also, ive had motorolas blurr and whatever they cann it now i cant remember, and htc sence, the samsung UI destroys them..now that last statement is my opinion about the OS's. Sorry if it sounds im being a bit blunt but ive actually used each of those devices and ill choose the galaxy over them all day every day. =) If some of you wonder why i know so many people with those phones, i work for csouth and see a ton of people on a day to day basis coming in to compare our phoens with others.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    until I no which version of galaxy cs gets that's a hard question to answer
    your still saying the galaxy is the best phone on the market though right? Csouth or no csouth. I meant phone in general.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH