Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

I saw where there's already a 2.1 custom CS ROM on XDA... I think when ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

I saw where there's already a 2.1 custom CS ROM on XDA... I think when I get back to AL, I'll try to root mine and apply one of those.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    eveyone should be happy now lol....i told ya yall would have a good night last night ha!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm not happy. I'm still running my Omnia with Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    I'm not happy. I'm still running my Omnia with Verizon
    Do you have an htc hero on cellularsouth????
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    no still waiting for the milestone

well get happy and come to csouth when we get the milestone or desire!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

hows 2.1 running for everyone?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    well get happy and come to csouth when we get the milestone or desire!
    I'll be happy with one of those also lol, still doin my research

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    hows 2.1 running for everyone?
    Running great. Much better performance. I gave up root, but now my Hero runs faster and smoother than any Rooted Rom I ever ran. Have 3 times the available memory now with the same number of apps installed. Only issue I had was some programs that showed in the Market for both my 1.5, as well as my Rooted 2.1, don't show now with the official CSouth 2.1. Biggest being Mobile Banking. I work for Regions Bank, and several of my clients updated, and called me today unable to find the Mobile Banking App from Firethorn on the Market. I have a copy on my phone that I emailed them, but I see this being a big problem soon.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    @PM - i am loving 2.1! Once the network problems in the Jackson area got corrected that is. Finally got all my apps restored with the exception of one.

@0thundr0 - Would it be possible for you to email me the Mobile Banking App? I really am in need of it and I don't like Pageonce.

Does anyone know about the Tether function that was supposed to be a part of this update? I may be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that it would be a part of the update. If it is can you also explain where to find it and how to make it work?

Thank you in advance!

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    One other thing. Does anyone else notice a lag with typing? I experienced it with 1.5 and still with 2.1. I dont know if it is because I am using the modified qwerty keyboard or not. It seems like the phone/keyboard cant keep up with my typing. Any suggestions? Also, anyone still using a task killer?

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    @0thundr0 - Would it be possible for you to email me the Mobile Banking App? I really am in need of it and I don't like Pageonce.

Does anyone know about the Tether function that was supposed to be a part of this update? I may be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that it would be a part of the update. If it is can you also explain where to find it and how to make it work?

Thank you in advance!
    Absolutely, I'll send you the Mobile Banking App. PM me an email and I'll send it over. As for Tether...No, because your phone isn't rooted. I use a program called "EasyTeather". You have to use the usb cable, but it does not require the phone be rooted. Also have to put a small program on your computer. I may have it I can send ya too. On the keyboard note, I noticed lag on the keyboards that came with rooted roms. I believe it was because they had been modified. The stock 2.1 that came with the update is working great for me.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    CS has updated the website front page with the new androids soon to be released in the scroll screen.

tethering is in 2 places on the phone..not sure if it works..i believe its in the wireless portion..and also when you plug the phone into the comp and drop the notification bar down and hit usb and youll see the internet.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    PM, what store are you in again? The wife and I are down on the coast tonight and till mid day tomorrow. May run by if we get a chance. Id love to see that galaxy! lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome