Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by garblicks it dont look so bad on their fb page to me ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    it dont look so bad on their fb page to me
    128 comments last time I checked which was a few minutes ago, mainly people not knowing what to do, but still some griping. Whoever is the admin of that page is working overtime trying to keep up

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    my wife got the waiting thing popped up and sais shes gonna wait til tomorrow to update her hero

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    my wife got the waiting thing popped up and sais shes gonna wait til tomorrow to update her hero
    Yea maybe it will calm down after a day or two

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm updating my Hero as we speak. To heck with the root. Didn't use many root progams anyway. I'll let you guys know soon.

You just need the file?

i have no idea shes in the den watching a CHICK FLICK NOW LOL.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Already updated and restoring all my data at the moment. From what I've seen it looks so freaking awesome!
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Already updated and restoring all my data at the moment. From what I've seen it looks so freaking awesome!
    Same here. So far, very fast.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    It's taking me longer to get all my damn stuff back on the phone than it did to back it up and put the new rom on
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Anyone having issues with no data. Mine was working, but now not. On my wife's, when I dial *228, I get "We are experiencing a system error".
    Last edited by 0thundr0; 07-21-2010 at 02:17 AM.

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Went to ATT today and played with their variant of the Galaxy. That phone is really unbelieveable. It is just about perfect size-wise for me. It is really light and the screen is awesome. This will be the phone I get to tide me over until LTE phones come out. And for the person who said CS would get the Galaxy 30 days after the big boys do.... well two have dropped and sprint is supposed to release theirs. But Verizon may not drop theirs for awhile since they have just dropped the Droid X and have the Droid 2 to drop. So does that mean they will wait until all four have dropped theirs? If so it may be a very long wait and that is just not something I intend to do....

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    I supose cell south is waiting on sprint and verizon I will go out on a limb and say we will get the galaxy late november eairly december just in time for christmas.

On another note I was told now the bold is pushed to september. That means I have to return this curve and live with a half working pearl for 2 months man why can they just push it out seeing it not really a new phone just a tour upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    Went to ATT today and played with their variant of the Galaxy. That phone is really unbelieveable. It is just about perfect size-wise for me. It is really light and the screen is awesome. This will be the phone I get to tide me over until LTE phones come out. And for the person who said CS would get the Galaxy 30 days after the big boys do.... well two have dropped and sprint is supposed to release theirs. But Verizon may not drop theirs for awhile since they have just dropped the Droid X and have the Droid 2 to drop. So does that mean they will wait until all four have dropped theirs? If so it may be a very long wait and that is just not something I intend to do....
    we are all just ungrateful complainers. no need to hold a company to their word or expecting the words 'very soon' to mean anything. I'm with u. I'm not waiting forever and a day on cs. I'll give them props for finally releasing the hero's update but they didn't keep their word twice about its release. woe is me for pointing out facts

Well, I updated two Heroes last night. Even gave up root on mine. I can honestly say, I am very pleased so far. Both phones are faster than they have ever been. Even faster than when it was rooted. I am still getting a little signal fluctuation, but not near bout what it was. Even my wife commented that it is faster, smoother, and much more responsive. I will be updating three more this week. I will keep you updated on any issues that arise. So far, +1 for the CSouth Hero 2.1 Upgrade!

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM must be busy helping with 2.1 customer services calls