Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Sorry I meant we a scheduled to get the galaxy 30 days after the big ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Sorry I meant we a scheduled to get the galaxy 30 days after the big guys release it on there network.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Sorry I meant we a scheduled to get the galaxy 30 days after the big guys release it on there network.
    So when is that?

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    me and u think alike scotty. u guys need to wise up. what's the use in getting a outdated phone just to stay on cs? oct 1st is my release date lol

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

2.1 Available!

I guess PM rooting his Galaxy isn't the only good thing tonight...
    CS Hero Upgrade

I'm going to wait a few days, and see if a custom ROM comes from it, then root before applying.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Do all you guys that are threatening to leave CSouth really think that you're doing anything productive? They don't care if you leave the company, you're still paying them your ETF and you're leaving one of the best, if not the best companies, signal wise in MS. So all you're really doing is making the loyal customers pissed off because you're talking down about the company that we like and have been with for several years.

You don't think we're all aggravated about not getting something the other "big" companies have for a six month span? You're complaints are all going on blind eyes, because people are tired of reading about how aggravated ya'll are and how much you can't wait to get out of your contract to go somewhere else. Leave, pay your ETF if you're so damned unhappy and leave.

Sorry if I hurt anybodies feelings but I'm tired of seeing people b***h about something they can't do anything about.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I guess PM rooting his Galaxy isn't the only good thing tonight...
    CS Hero Upgrade

I'm going to wait a few days, and see if a custom ROM comes from it, then root before applying.
    I hope it doesn't take that long. My wife's isn't rooted, so I will definitely be updating hers tonight.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    I hope it doesn't take that long. My wife's isn't rooted, so I will definitely be updating hers tonight.
    Hey, let us know how it goes, and what you think of 2.1 when you get it done. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Do all you guys that are threatening to leave CSouth really think that you're doing anything productive? They don't care if you leave the company, you're still paying them your ETF and you're leaving one of the best, if not the best companies, signal wise in MS. So all you're really doing is making the loyal customers pissed off because you're talking down about the company that we like and have been with for several years.

You don't think we're all aggravated about not getting something the other "big" companies have for a six month span? You're complaints are all going on blind eyes, because people are tired of reading about how aggravated ya'll are and how much you can't wait to get out of your contract to go somewhere else. Leave, pay your ETF if you're so damned unhappy and leave.

Sorry if I hurt anybodies feelings but I'm tired of seeing people b***h about something they can't do anything about.
    lol thats bulls**t. look dude i dont care for cs games that they play with their customers. if u want to be a lap dog go ahead. i have my own thoughts and opinions. when im paying my money i can say whatever the f*ck i want! and ill complain when i get ready! if u want some come and get some! im not hard to find! who the f*ck are u to tell me what to do im a grown azz man

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    At http://cellularsouth.com/DiscoverCen....jsp?id=210004 CSouth put up a video called "Preparing your Hero for the Android 2.1 update". Watch the video, and keep an eye during this video at the guy's signal stength. It goes from 6 Bas to No Bars, and up and down the entire time. Sometimes within the same minute. That is the issue that I have had since Day 1 that CSouth told me doesn't exist, and that I would have to send my 2 phones out for repai, but I ran the risk of being charged full price if they could not find a hardware poblem. Sure hope this 2.1 fixes that. I am thinking of saying screw this Root, and just updating now.

whoa, come on guys, let's talk about the Hero update or something

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Did any of yall check out on fb that once the 2.1 update came out ppl were still complaining. Ungratefuls sons of guns

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Did any of yall check out on fb that once the 2.1 update came out ppl were still complaining. Ungratefuls sons of guns
    Yep and I threw that comment into the list lol

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Now the hero owners are gonna be pissed that they are not getting a 2.2 update and stuff. Some ppl will never be satisfied

I think it was a good idea to wait and see how CS's first Android device worked out before diving into it, although I should have avoided the Tour also, lol I sound like everybody else tonight

it dont look so bad on their fb page to me