Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Marketing has never been a CS strong suit. This teaser program only servers to irritate ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Marketing has never been a CS strong suit. This teaser program only servers to irritate and drive away long standing base customers.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Announcing phones then waiting months to actually release them doesn't seem to work too well. Even though I like seeing what is on the way so I have plenty of time to research them.
    Last edited by walkintall67; 07-19-2010 at 08:55 PM.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have a feeling tomorrow night may be a nice night.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Gonna root my Galaxy tomorrow night!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Why would yall think the 9630 would come out this week or next week or next month at that? just curious.
    Because a little bird told me that it would be released the same time u s cellular releases there's which is the first week in august and I don't see why the wouldn't A) they don't have to test it long since its just a tour with a track pad and wifi B) everybody is looking for the android devices so why hide the blackberrys since from us who want them. LOL

I am about to throw my Tour in the lake

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a feeling tomorrow night may be a nice night.
    And for a second I got my 2.1 hopes up.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I found a new game for Android App of the Week, it's called Alchemy. It's a easy little game that's addicting as hell. Search for it in the market. You'll love it. I've made 60 of the 240 things you can make. A few that I've found, Tequila, Vodka, Beach, Snail, Genie, Ghost, Lava Elemental, Fire Elemental, and the list goes on. Go check it out.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Announcing phones then waiting months to actually release them doesn't seem to work too well. Even though I like seeing what is on the way so I have plenty of time to research them.
    I wish they would do like Verizon and show the new phone and say available on July 15th or whenever. No they say Summer and Fall of 2010. Now in Mississippi, we have 2 seasons: Summer and for 2 months like Jan and Feb we have winter. So giving us a season like that could be anytime of the year. I don't appreciate being led on and teased for months. It is not good customer service and does not make you feel good about a company. I am glad CS is getting better phones. They just need a better marketing strategy and not piss their customers off.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I may be asking 2 much, but pmarshall do u think the smartphone plan may eventually go lower than $49.99? Like I said I know that's asking 2 much but just curious.

Gonna root my Galaxy tomorrow night!
    That is just purely sadistic PM. lol

If CS would give more than 5Gb on their mifi, I would cancel my land line and internet.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    cs's 3g must have just started in mobile al. my internet is NOTICEABLY faster today

Quote Originally Posted by scott4nola View Post
    I wish they would do like Verizon and show the new phone and say available on July 15th or whenever. No they say Summer and Fall of 2010. Now in Mississippi, we have 2 seasons: Summer and for 2 months like Jan and Feb we have winter. So giving us a season like that could be anytime of the year. I don't appreciate being led on and teased for months. It is not good customer service and does not make you feel good about a company. I am glad CS is getting better phones. They just need a better marketing strategy and not piss their customers off.
    I agree a solid date would be better, even though I said earlier I like to do research, i could certainly do that after release.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I agree a solid date would be better, even though I said earlier I like to do research, i could certainly do that after release.
    I agree with both of you. That would definitely build better loyalty. Also, if you set a 6 month timeframe for an upgrade, you better be working around the clock to make sure you hit that mark. Otherwise it looks like you only said something in December about the 2.1 because you wanted so badly to compete with the big dogs. I often wonder if the company went public, and had shareholders to answer to, if some of the games they play would end.