Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Also, look at this speed comparison, and what Froyo will do for a phone! What ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Also, look at this speed comparison, and what Froyo will do for a phone!
    What is the Fastest Android Phone?

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I really feel bad for Cell South. Verizon is about to EOL(end of life) the droid, and CS has not even released it yet. They really need to release these phones or get better testers or something... just sayin...

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    if I did the online gaming the galaxy would be my baby. seeing those benchmarks though 2.2 will greatly help the desire's gaming experience.
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-16-2010 at 11:27 AM.

wow, already have root access on the Captivate and Vibrant...

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm with u on that racer. its becoming pathetic. I guess cs will release them 'very soon' in the biblical sense meaning when the king of kings arrives lol j/k guys I'm a christian. cs has totally destroyed my faith in them. verizon is practically giving away the droids. I've seen them online for $19.99
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-16-2010 at 11:29 AM.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yall know about exclusives...that what was up with the droid...csouth is only a small company, we al know that. The release of phones isnt totally in control of csouth. Motorola has to make them for csouth and if there all made for vzw..how can csouth sell them? Yes i know dates of all phones coming out but i cannot say thats for sure and yall understand that. .1 should ve extreamly soon, csouth was waiting on htc to let us release it, now way is it csouths hands, its htc so dont blame csouth. When csouth gets phones and updates they release it. Im def not trying to be rude so dont take it that way but sometimes yall are pretty harsh and just need to think..csouth is small..there not the big boys n the block when it comes to how large a company is. When it comes to service, there unbeatable, but phone releases are only released when csouth can get them. Noone else in USA has released the droid/milestone either...no matter if it took a year to get it, csouths is still the 2nd carrier to release it, or 3rd depending on us cellular. Yall remember the hero release, like 8 days after sprint..that was amazing. Csouth is just trying to get phones customers want and customers want the droid/milestone so csouths tryin to deliver. Yes, Tmo did release galaxy s first but only becasue samsung made them for tmo first, tmo paid who knows how many millions to get it first and brand it with Avatar. The fact it had Avatar all over the phone and boxing sets it apart and Samsung def wants to be apart of that so therefor, Tmo got first dibs for doing something original. all carriers will get it we know that, csouth might not be next but csouth will def get it. Very soon sucks yes, but cant say a date due to whatever may happen in testing so they have to be a little vague. i know this has all been said but at times it feels like it needs to be said again. Its all a numbers game to manufactors...tmo, vzw, sprint, and att buymillions of phones and csouth may buy a couple hundred thousand so therefor csouth may be a lil late to release. I know waiting is crappy, but the new line up for release yall have to admit is very very good.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

The initial impressions on the galaxy s....smoooooooooooth. Amazing graphics and screen quality. Typing on the swype is the best yet on any phone ive used it on. Video capture is awesome as well and pics are great quality when viewing on a comp screen via usb. If this phone had flash and it was a good working flash like the Tour, id give it a 10..but for lack of that ill give it 9.5. Its by far the nicest phone ive used. I cant wait to csouth gets it so yall can also enjoy it..i def am!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yep guys, cell south does not get in a hurry about anything. I can tell you one thing their hiring process is crazy at the corporate office - it takes forever. I interviewed for a job in the Project Managment / IT department. It was at least 6 months later before a decision was made on one of the two positions i interviewed for. The only thing they did quick was the screening part and ran a credit report on me. It seems like it would have been a good place to work but they are slowwwwwww..................

They may be slow but I still would not go with another company. Their phone reception is great for one thing. I have a iphone 3gs for my work phone and ATT service sucks.... To much static - not clear at all like CS

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    The initial impressions on the galaxy s....smoooooooooooth. Amazing graphics and screen quality. Typing on the swype is the best yet on any phone ive used it on. Video capture is awesome as well and pics are great quality when viewing on a comp screen via usb. If this phone had flash and it was a good working flash like the Tour, id give it a 10..but for lack of that ill give it 9.5. Its by far the nicest phone ive used. I cant wait to csouth gets it so yall can also enjoy it..i def am!
    How soon are you going to root?

Telus HTC Desire is going to be pricey if these prices are correct. WOW!!

http://phandroid.com/2010/07/16/telu...year-contract/

PM, do you think cell south's HTC desire will be this pricey?

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    Last edited by ajohnymous; 07-16-2010 at 01:10 PM.

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    Any update on the release date for the Desire?

I dont have any idea on anyn pricing, but i seriouisly dont think but could be wrong, but i dont think it will be over 249 on contract with a 50 rebate to make it 199. I think they will all be that way. Hero launch was 149 with a rebate...soon went up but launched at 149. Hmm...root...prolly soon..i see its available already so im excited to see what this puppy can do haha. I have yet to install the task killer and this thing is just as smooth as when i took it out the box...by now my hero would be struggling.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

HOLY CRAP....299 for 3 year contract??!?!! thats insane!!!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    HOLY CRAP....299 for 3 year contract??!?!! thats insane!!!
    Yep, insane it is.