Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

damn..ok...you got it covered lol... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

damn..ok...you got it covered lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is anyone else planning on rooting and overclocking their Hero after a custom rom comes out stemming from the official cs 2.1 update?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ima root my phones no matter what phone if i can lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    Is anyone else planning on rooting and overclocking their Hero after a custom rom comes out stemming from the official cs 2.1 update?
    Mine is rooted now. Looking forward to getting a custom rom based on the official CSouth 2.1!

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    good morning guys. here's another great read that goes in depth of what this site calls the top 3 smartphones out today the desire galaxy s and iphone 4. and just think cs will have 2 of them by yrs end it was written yesterday techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/htc-desire-vs-iphone-4-vs-samsung-galaxy-s-702739

dang, nobody has posted anything all day. i guess everyone is waiting on their hero update...........................good luck with that lol

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Been in class all day, I'm waiting on the Milestone release, had a chance to play with another Moto Droid today and if you're not worried about the processor it's a very nice piece of equipment. If our phone is half as good as that one it will be fine for me, unless I start watching Desire vids again lmao

it is a great device. i love the feel of it. it would be perfect for me if google openly said it will get the 3.0 update i no my wife is waiting on it

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I may stick with it, gonna wait til the Desire comes out and then i will decide.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    good morning guys. here's another great read that goes in depth of what this site calls the top 3 smartphones out today the desire galaxy s and iphone 4. and just think cs will have 2 of them by yrs end it was written yesterday techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/htc-desire-vs-iphone-4-vs-samsung-galaxy-s-702739
    Another good article from techradar, thanks garb. They're really selling me on the Desire, for the all around experience. I know the Galaxy has the "muscle", but I don't do a lot of gaming on my phone, and I'm not so sure about the TouchWiz UI... we'll see.

no problem bud. i cant believe ur the 1st to reply to that post

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    yeah, I saw that post earlier today, but didn't have a chance to read the whole thing and reply till now!

once i did a through research of the galaxy s for what my needs are and considering price specs and everything else the desire if its $175 or under will be a steal i think the galaxy is at least $250 easy

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am going to have to disagree with ya garb and jbreak. I think the galaxy will be the sweeter device because of the screen and the processor. The desire will be very nice, but the sense UI is what would hold me back personally. I know a lot of people love it. But since I have had the moto droid with no UI, I can say that I don't miss sense, motoblur, or any other UI. I know that the galaxy will come with one, but when 3.0 comes out it really won't matter unless you have a mid to low level android phone. I guess that is why I am looking strictly at hardware specs. I am liking the galaxy more and more every day. I can't wait for it to come out on the big 4 so that we can get some feedback on it. I am curious as to battery life, reception, any hiccups it might have. I saw where they have already sold 300,000 in some asian country already.... I feel this will be the phone that I will keep until 4g comes out. Also, while I love my droid, motorola is about to take a hit I feel. The droid X will be over shadowed by the galaxy, unless the galaxy totally fails equipmentwise....

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Desire vs. Galaxy - It's a hard decision

Don't think you could go wrong with either but i am leaning toward the desire. Here are a few more things I'll throw out there on the Galaxy I don't like: 1. from videos and reviews it is a fingerprint magnet(not a problem with a nice case though) 2. The galaxy looks huge which is good and bad. It does not look as pocket friendly as the desire.

I think i "NEED" both. I think the best solution for me is to get the desire (bc it will come out sooner) and then talk my wife into getting the Galaxy S, but I have to convince her to move on to android from blackberry.

Ive been reading that the galaxy s is having gps issues:
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-gal...ps-issues.html

You can nit pick all day but they both look to be great phones. (and i just think is awsome cell south is getting both - finally cell south getting some awesome phones)