Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

pmarshall, if you were given the choice out of all the android phones coming out ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

pmarshall, if you were given the choice out of all the android phones coming out this year at CS, which one would you choose? We are due for an upgrade in the fall. Plus my curve has a cracked screen (but still works) and continues to have have trackball issues. I'm over blackberry.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm not pm but the galaxy s has the most muscle while the desire is more user friendly and the milestone is the most rootable if that's a word. depends on your preference which u should get.

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am going to get the Samsung Galaxy S and call it a day. It has all of the hardware I want and need to get me to Android 3.0 whenever it comes out. I can always redo the UI the way I want it, so I am not worried about any overlays. Besides when 3.0 comes out there won't be any need for overlays.... So by the time 4g rolls out I will be ready to upgrade to a 4g capable phone. JM2C

Thanks garblicks. To put those in order of importance for me would be 1)user friendly 2) muscle and 3) rootable. I'll check those out. Thanks again for the tip.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeh i seen that....congrats to desire! If i were to compare it to Galaxy..id say the desire is the underdog...but nothings getter than an underdog kicking the big guys butt lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

That's good logic racer. I've watched all the videos on the Galaxy S. I'll check again, but did CS announce which Galaxy S they'll get? There seems to be 4 or 5 of them. I haven't been on here in a while, if you can't tell.

Id love the VZW one, but love the slimness of the att one...VZW is only one with flash on camera.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

the galaxy is by far the fastest android out to date. and its gpu is more powerful than the desires well until htc start using the dual processor the galaxy is top dog. that's the real difference in the two phones that and the galaxy's media capabilities out of the box

I actually like the stock version one the best. with the chrome outlining the bezeal it looks sharp! that's the one under the curtain u can clearly see the chrome lining on it.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have been pretty silent lately about the new device discussions. I have read almost every link you guys have posted and I greatly appreciate it. I have learned a great deal about all the devices! I know it sounds petty, but I am going to have to go with whichever device has the camera flash. I would love to have the Galaxy with flash (like the VZW model), but I will go with the Desire if it is the only one out of the two to have it. I only say this because I rely on my device a great deal at work. This involves taking a lot video and pics on the fly. I don't carry a digital camera around with me all the time. It usually stays in my briefcase. I need the flash so the pics and video will be useful in my case files and 3rd party vendors that request them. Not to mention that I miss having a "flashlight" when I need it. IMO all devices should come standard with LED flash if they are going to have a decent camera! I really miss that with the Hero.

Dm..the desire also records in 720p..so that will be handy in your line of work for prosecuting.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Csouth is now carrying defender otterbox for hero.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Man its hard to sell a hero I haven't got a bite on mine in a week I thought $250 was a good deal on one already rooted and with 3 cases??????

Id say its a good deal..where are you listing?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    craigslist, ebay, csouthforums, here.