Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1007

For those of you with Directv, these 14 new HD channels launched today. Here is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #46
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755

    Advertisement



    For those of you with Directv, these 14 new HD channels launched today.

    Here is a list and channel number

    312 Hallmark HD
    252 Lifetime HD
    502 HBO2 HD East
    509 HBO Zone HD
    550 Showtime Beyond HD
    551 Showtime Next HD
    552 Showtime Women HD
    556 TMC Xtra HD East (Not in Ultimate Package)
    531 Starz Cinema HD
    530 Starz in Black HD
    535 Encore HD EAST
    696 CSN Bay Area
    698 CSN California
    654 FSN Florida
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  2. #47
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    For those of you with Directv, these 14 new HD channels launched today...
    I love DirecTV! Keep 'em coming!

  3. #48
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    I truly believe the next phone after the HTC Desire will be a Samsung, possibly the Acclaim or some form of the Galaxy. I still wouldn't be surprised to see an LG device also. I'm just glad to see Cellular South getting these premiere phones.
    I was told yesterday, while in a CS store, that the update should be out by July 1st, the Milestone to follow very quickly, the Desire will be out in August, and the Samsung Galaxy has been moved up from December to October. Now if all that happens we will be in good shape lol

  4. #49
    silverhorn's Avatar
    silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229
    I don't believe anything until I see it since my last "intelligence briefing". I did see where HTC now has CS listed as one of their carriers. CS seems to be gaining in importance in the market.

  5. #50
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    What galaxy do you guys think is coming to a cdma carrier?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  6. #51
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Oh yea and we should see the Bold 9650 in July also

  7. #52
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    What galaxy do you guys think is coming to a cdma carrier?
    The S pro?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  8. #53
    mclovin07's Avatar
    mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    146
    msmith I would like to see that phone for CS but i think its either goin to be the regular galaxy s or that one that at&t is coming out with. Then again CS could come out with completely fifferent galaxy phone than the ones we have seen for other carriers.

  9. #54
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Do you seriously believe this? You believe sellers of products have no influence with the manufactures. CSouth has at least one liaison to HTC I’m sure, and it’s his job to ensure that the supplier is meeting their needs. CSouth currently sells 4 HTC phones, and more on the way. You are naive if you think CSouth has zero control concerning an update that has already been supplied to other carriers for the same phone.


    This statement is false. The Hero runs a 528Mhz processor. In comparison, the iPhone 3GS runs a 600Mhz processor, and is in no means outdated. The processor supplied in the Hero is ample enough for 2.1, and may even be OK for 2.2 (which will be revealed later). Also, the Hero’s processor is quite stable over clocked to 710.
    I cant coment becuase i know the answer to the top statement, and due im not a represenative of csouth...i cant answer, just wanted to let ya know i do in fact know that answer..one of you are right and one wrong. Wish i could say which one it is. Prolly shouldnt have even said anything but i felt compelled to.The statement on the hero processor...Do yall actually know how the iphone uses that 600mhz processor and why it doesnt bog down like the hero?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  10. #55
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Im getting Galaxy next month....Tmo is releasing it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  11. #56
    0thundr0's Avatar
    0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I cant coment becuase i know the answer to the top statement, and due im not a represenative of csouth...i cant answer, just wanted to let ya know i do in fact know that answer..one of you are right and one wrong. Wish i could say which one it is. Prolly shouldnt have even said anything but i felt compelled to.
    That's just wrong.

  12. #57
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    I gave up arguing with 0hundr0 yesterday just wasn't in the mood

  13. #58
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    Seriously you guys? What the hell was CSIV even for? We blew through that like a tornado through a trailer park. It really only took two weeks to get another thread? Then I didn't even read half the stuff on the old thread. Every time I opened it, I was 20 pages behind and didn't feel like reading all that.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

  14. #59
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    Dude we are just a chatty bunch. LOL

  15. #60
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    HAHA.....we just need a chat room instead of using up pinstacks interne useage lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •