Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

man put a 1.5 or 2ghz sd processor in that baby and ill get one!... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

man put a 1.5 or 2ghz sd processor in that baby and ill get one!

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    It may be based on the ARM 11 architecture, but I would wager there is more to it than simple overclocking. Probably a totally different design based on the old. Just my guess.

For that matter, the Droids processor is based on a ARM architecture, as well as the new Iphone. Many of the older phones are as well.

It simply would not make sense for them to design a phone on that level and put in a simple overclocked Hero chip IMO.
    Last edited by msmith198025; 07-12-2010 at 05:45 PM.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I agree...would be dumb...the phone specs look to good to be true dont they lol...its has everything anyone could posibly want lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

not to good to be true pm. its whats alot of folks want a 4in screen that tilts with a true keyboard fast processsor a htc product should we expect anything less? lol

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Nowe shouldnt but do we get it...no. Thats why i said it loks to good to be true. 1080p recording, duel core, 3.0 android os, 16mp camera!?!! thats dumb! Who in their right mind needs a camera on a cell phone that large? They gonna go out and take professional photography pics and blow the picture up and put it on the side of a buiding? lol. Megapixles dont make a better pic, makes larger pic. Everything else is cool..but thata rediculous.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The specs for the htc vision do seem to good to be true but it would be nice. Ah to think that all this started with the iphone that set the bar. Then the nexus one that showed everyone that the iphone was not unbeatable. I givebig credit to the i phone and nexus one for startin a new era in smartphone technology.

here a link to the differences of the sd and hb processors, seems like the 2.2 will put them both on equal footing but who knows? one thing for sure the hb is the faster of the two rite now period! http://pocketnow.com/hardware-1/snap...us-hummingbird

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S under the curtain and I can honestly, say I believe we're going to get the one that Verizon(Fascinate) and U.S. Cellular is getting. Any way, I believe that may give the iphone 4 some stiff a$$ competition! Oh, does anyone know whether the Samsung Galaxy S have good reception or not?

u.s. cellular is getting the stock version galaxy s and i doubt verizon would go for either or both u.s. and cs getting the fascinate

Garb look at the wide curvature structure under the curtain, looks just like the Captivate, but that's just my opinion. The newest phone under the curtain looks like a cross b/w a new Motorola and an HTC.

go to youtube and see the stock version they are using and u will see its the same one under the curtain. now cs might be trying to get another version and thats probably why its still under the curtain but to me it looks like the ones everyone was demoing on youtube
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-13-2010 at 12:14 AM.

dang it rob. the more i watch the video of the galaxay the more i want it lol. man this is gonna be harder than i thought picking a phone. bc it will be hard giving up all the features that sammy gives u out the box with this galaxy. yeah im star gazing guys

garblicks, man I thought I wanted the Motorola Milestone now I can't choose b/w the Htc Desire or the Samsung Galaxy S! All I can say is Damn! Damn! Damn!lol

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    And what is driving me crazy is what is under that other curtain. I need to know what is under there before I will be able to make my decision on which phone to get!!!!!!!!! I thought I was settled on the desire, but I am more undecided than ever now. Dang it - Only if they would lift that curtain up a little more.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    I doubt whatever is under the other curtain is better than the Desire or the Galaxy S... they've already said the Galaxy is the "game changer" that they were talking about, so I'm guessing the other Android phone will be a little more mid-level that either of those.