Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Man, I hope 2.1 comes out tomorrow. Anyone know if it does come out tomorrow, ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Man, I hope 2.1 comes out tomorrow. Anyone know if it does come out tomorrow, if it is possible that we may see a version out for rooted phones? Can a Rom be hacked that quickly?

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lots of people are expecting that update today, guess we'll see

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    everything is slow on cs or just about everything. it would be better to call htc instead. bc cs would give out no official company statements regarding the update or the "soon to be released" phones lol

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    There was a comment from the facebook page, from whomever runs the page, that it was due out in mid-July, so this week is mid-July maybe lol

yeah I've seen it. but with cs u never know. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out next week. I highly doubt it will come out before the soon to be released already out for 9 months milestone. it just wouldn't be good business. they've waited on it for 9 months what's another 2 lol gotta love cs. always looking out for u!

I got bored and started looking for u.s. cellular's desire release date and here's what I found good info if its true especially the by one get one for $70 thing howardforums.com/showthread.php/1628987-Is-it-time-to-begin-an-***Official-HTC-Desire***-thread/page41?pp=15

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    No 2.1 release today guys...and ill reiterate again...this delay stuff is not a csouth decision...HTC is the one holding it up..thats fact. Everyone have a good weekend?? It sure was quiet on saturday on here..lol..made for a long day at work haha.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I also see alot of iphone in the Galaxy s...this is how i think about it...Apple def makes the sexiest products. Having a iphone-ish looking device with bigger screen and muchhh better processor along with the bestsoftware....hey, cant beat that!..so now you get best of ALL worlds. Nothing makes me happier than a sexy slim hard working large phone...its an HD2 on steroids lol. I am getting one on july 15th if things go right...i cant wait.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    pm, do you know the date of 2.1 but can't say, or will it just pop one day?

nothing about the iphone is sexy to me I've had one. I think a lot of guys are burnt out and tired of waiting. its been slow the last week or so. or maybe its anticipation? make sure u tell us about the galaxy when u get it pm. I'd like to hear the pros and cons

Ill def tell everyone what i find on the galaxy. I think the design of the iphone is sexy..but thats it..i def dont like the logo on it haha. Im sure yall have but have yall seen the galaxy s model each carrier is getting? They are all differnt. VZW is the only one getting the one with flash. Tmo is getting the only one with 16gb of onboard memory plus a mem card and its branded with Avatar movie. Att has a different design and sprints is also different...non look identical to the next...pretty cool actually i think . Yes i know the date..but def cannot say. Its this month.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Yes i know the date..but def cannot say. Its this month.
    Are you saying that you know the release date of 2.1? If I were CSouth, and HTC had given me a date they would have it to me for release, seeing it was already past CSouth's original deadline, and creaping close on their second self-imposed second deadline, if I were CSouth I would be all over HTC to get it done now. The longer this takes, the more it gives the appearance that CSouth is holding it until after another phone release (more than likely non-HTC), so they can catch Hero owners who are fed up, and ready to jump the Hero ship. With so many other regional carriers having already released 2.1 (http://www.pcdphones.com/our-devices.../adr6250update), this is beginning to hurt CSouth more than they know. The longer it takes, the more people realize what they're missing out on.

will cs get the stock model galaxy s?

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    nothing about the iphone is sexy to me I've had one. I think a lot of guys are burnt out and tired of waiting. its been slow the last week or so. or maybe its anticipation? make sure u tell us about the galaxy when u get it pm. I'd like to hear the pros and cons
    Haha, you may be on to something. I have all but talked myself out of updgrading at all. The more I think about it, the more I lean towards just sticking with my Tour. It does all I need it to do except wifi and better browsing. For that I can just use my Ipod Touch.

I may change my mind, but for now, and a while I imagine, I will just stick with what I have.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Are you saying that you know the release date of 2.1? If I were CSouth, and HTC had given me a date they would have it to me for release, seeing it was already past CSouth's original deadline, and creaping close on their second self-imposed second deadline, if I were CSouth I would be all over HTC to get it done now. The longer this takes, the more it gives the appearance that CSouth is holding it until after another phone release (more than likely non-HTC), so they can catch Hero owners who are fed up, and ready to jump the Hero ship. With so many other regional carriers having already released 2.1 (http://www.pcdphones.com/our-devices.../adr6250update), this is beginning to hurt CSouth more than they know. The longer it takes, the more people realize what they're missing out on.
    Hero owners who are fed up? Is there anyone who is really going to pay an ETF, and pony up $150 for a new phone that has 2.1 rather than wait a week to update their Hero?