Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

more reviews Desire vs. Samsung Galaxy S Specs compairison - Just what you need - ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

more reviews
    Desire vs. Samsung Galaxy S Specs compairison - Just what you need - in-depth compairisons of both phones.

Screen Test under Sun and Shadow for TFT, AMOLED, superAMOLED technologies
    http://www.careace.net/2010/06/21/sc...d-technologies - Demonstrates how the AMOLED is the best under direct/indirect sun light.

HTC Desire & Galaxy S Multi-touch Demonstration Video - Shows HTC Desire has major issues with multi touch tracking where Galaxy S has no problem.

To answer your question Desire has LED flash, Galaxy S doesn't.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So if I'm reading correctly, the Milestone is possibly a dead end after 2.2?

imo that will get it. but thats just my thinking on it

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    http://www.pcdphones.com/our-devices.../adr6250update
    Wow. First, I didn't know this many carriers had the Hero. Second, I just lost some respect for CSouth. That is quite a few carriers that beat CSouth to the punch.

the hero is the 2nd highest selling android ever! yeah android hasnt been out for a few yrs but to the 3rd place phone they beat them more than double

sadiepuff no está en línea Stack level 1
    Changing the subject just a bit, but is anyone here from the north mississippi area, and if so, have you been having any problems with the 1xEV not staying on.... trying to figure out if it's my phone or if something's going on with the service itself.

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sadiepuff View Post
    Changing the subject just a bit, but is anyone here from the north mississippi area, and if so, have you been having any problems with the 1xEV not staying on.... trying to figure out if it's my phone or if something's going on with the service itself.
    Louisville/Kosciusko area. Mine goes down everyday at lunch for the past 2 weeks. It's down right now. This has just started/

Robinsonville/Tunica area had one problem a few weeks ago but has been steady since then

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm in South MS, and my data goes out several time a day, but I have complained to CSouth since March. They say they are looking into it, but it seems to be getting worse. I'm thinking "growing pains".

I was told that they added a tower in my area, even though I haven't seen an official announcement, and I can tell a difference in some places

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey everyone, sorry i havnt been on much past few days, we have beem swamped here in the store and once im off im painting o r doing something to my new hosue. Hows everyone this friday!? Man, i wish i was off. Anyone find any cool apps or games lately?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

sorry for u pm .id doing half a day today at work I'll be off in 30 mins lol some guys get all the breaks

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    lucky!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Waterproof coating...

Hey, if you're familiar with Zagg, a company that makes invisishields for lots of phone models (I've used them on several phones and other electronics, they work well)... this is quite interesting; they've aquired the rights for marketing this process of coating electronics to make them "splashproof" and water resistant; check out the videos, very impressive:

Golden Shellback (the original name, before Zagg bought it)

Zagg HzO demo

Zagg commercial to promote the process

Living and being around water all the time, this would be awesome to get... the first vid says estimated $30-$50 to get coated...

AKAhappy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Has anyone ever attempted to activate a Verizon phone on csouth's network? I understand why csouth would not want this to happen from a business stand point, but I'm interested in hearing other people's experiences.