Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jbreakfield I had data issues until I rebooted... now everything seems to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I had data issues until I rebooted... now everything seems to be working ok.
    I'm in Ocean Springs, btw...
    I have rebooted twice. Even did a *228 and rebooted. Still nothing. Just heard from my wife, who is in Wesson (almost an hour north of me), and she has had no data today either. She has also tried rebooting. I should also note that we both have Hero's. Updating post to include that we are both receiving text messages multiple times each.
    Last edited by 0thundr0; 07-07-2010 at 12:56 PM.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    mine did the same thing. once I rebooted it up no problems I'm on it now

maybe its ur lucky day 2.w upgrade going on? lol

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    maybe its ur lucky day 2.w upgrade going on? lol
    Haha. I hope not. Crashing the system for data is not a good sign if it is update day. Just rebooted again and still no data. Oh well, I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Usually is when they have a mass outage.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Saw on CS facebook page where two people were asking about why their phones weren't working. That's like twice in two or three weeks

sound like cs is having growing pains. maybe they are working on the towers or network? pm any idea what's going on?

sound like cs is having growing pains. maybe they are working on the towers or network? pm any idea what's going on?
    Spoke to a DC rep, and he said that they were aware of the widespread data outage, and that the Tech dept was working to resolve it. Unfortunately, there was no timeframe available from the Tech dept. I was thinking growing pains also. And with all the new Android phones coming this year, I hope CS isn't following the AT&T road to congestion.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Csouth is having data issues across the state
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Its not congestion...dont worry about that lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Its all phones everywhere..my Hero is in and out too.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mine is doing fine here in mobile

Hello Data. So nice of you to return. Now my phone is about to burn up trying to catch up.

lol...mine finally settled down too.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    ive been thinking about it. depends on how long it takes cs to release the desire. im not waiting past aug 31st and it seems like its gonna be delayed bc of production
    I'm with you on that. Past August 31st I am looking at Verizon and the Droid X. Everything with CS is always delay after delay after delay. We've been hearing for months "very soon". I don't see why everything takes so long with them. I'm giving them until August to get the Desire out and then I am looking elsewhere. May have to pay more but tired of the hype and waiting game.

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Since I have the Droid already I guess I am in a decent position. And if you are worried about how many screens the milestone will have or any other things software related I would not worry too much. There is so much stuff on the market that is free that you can customize the heck out of it. I had one let me have 9 home screens. But I settled on LauncherPro which has 5 homescreens. That is why I really don't care for any type of UI that comes with any of these phones. Sense, motoblur, does not matter to me...because I want to customize it the way I want it to look. My background is a picture of what the weather is like outside with grass to show if it is windy. I will be dark and have clouds if that is true or have a bright sun if that is what is going on. Really cool stuff with 2.1. But I am looking more at hardware specs and what companies are building good phones and can get updates out in a reasonable time. And I really worry about 4g. I don't want to be stuck with a phone that is awesome but only 3g when 4g is out and rolling....