Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Man, I almost feel like going to the Milestone, what type of screen issue is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Man, I almost feel like going to the Milestone, what type of screen issue is the Desire having? I certainly hope that the Milestone has 5 homescreens, that just might sell me to buy it. Also, animated wallpapers are a plus also. The Samsung Galaxy S also looks beautiful as well.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    htc is switching from the amoled screens to the tft screens which is the same as the milestone no one knows which phones will have either screen yet

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I give up, lost again on what to get lol

to be fair samsung makes the amoled screens and now they want them for their phones only. so production of the desire with the tft screens are probably going on as we speak. i have no idea of how many alomed screens are currently on the desire and the incredible and evo as well as each one of the had amoled screens

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    All this argument over screens. Is samsung doin this cuz they only want their hones to have it or do they have a legit reason?

they only want their phones to have the amoled and super amoled screens which is a bummer bc the screen was suppose to be a advantage for htc phones. only the desire incredible and evo are the ones that had them so htc will now use sony's tft screens instead i have no idea what the other 2 will use

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I might as well just get a Milestone when it debuts

Thats just hurting their business. I mean i was fine with them having the super amoled and us just the regular amoled. They should have just never let htc have them then instead of makin it for them and then just say sorry no more screens. Also will this screen change change the sensitivity of the touchphones use?

ive been thinking about it. depends on how long it takes cs to release the desire. im not waiting past aug 31st and it seems like its gonna be delayed bc of production

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Thats just hurting their business. I mean i was fine with them having the super amoled and us just the regular amoled. They should have just never let htc have them then instead of makin it for them and then just say sorry no more screens. Also will this screen change change the sensitivity of the touchphones use?
    well its good for business as the screen is a major reason folks liked the phone. the tft is just as responsive maybe not as vibrant

Garb your right about the screen on the galaxy. I saw it in person (I have one uncle who works for verizon, another for sprint, and an aunt that works for at&t and they are all pretty high up the ladder) The screen is very amazing but not enough to to make me go for it as the ui for htc is so much better. IMO its like when ppl compared the htc diamond to the iphone (good start for htc but still had a long way to go)

im just gonna see where it all leads maybe ill get the desire maybe not. i must say the lack of communication from cs makes matters worse. i see a add for the droid on verizon network for $19.99 ha! no way they are gonna get $130 a month of my money when im paying that amount for 2 phones well about $145 for 2 phones

I know what you mean, My brother is on my account and we have the unlimited data plan so ours together is about what ur paying,

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone else having Data issues? I have been without Data all morning in McComb. Also, when I try to call CSouth @ 1-877-CSOUTH1 from my landline at work, I get an "All Circuits Busy" notice. Also, *611 is not working from my cell. Very weird.
    Last edited by 0thundr0; 07-07-2010 at 12:28 PM.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Anyone else having Data issues? I have been without Data all morning in McComb. Also, when I try to call CSouth @ 1-877-CSOUTH1 from my landline at work, I get an "All Circuits Busy" notice. Also, *611 is not working from my cell. Very weird.
    I had data issues until I rebooted... now everything seems to be working ok.
    I'm in Ocean Springs, btw...