Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

I guess this is about as unbiased as you are gonna get (people who own ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3

Good read : Owners with both Desire and Galaxy S

Advertisement

I guess this is about as unbiased as you are gonna get (people who own both):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=710377

post#30 seems to lean toward the desire b/c of reliability and battery. Interesting.....

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    I love the banter comparing the two. anywho I'm not waiting until oct or nov for the galaxy if I did that I'd might as well keep on waiting for something else. unless this is ur dream phone or the one u absolutely want wait on it. I'ma be more reserved about getting one even though I'll get it eventually I'd rather see how it looks and performs on cs network. we still have no idea which model galaxy cs will get. its still hidden behind the curtain lol

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am still planning on getting the desire. Now just have to wait............and wait................and wait..................

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    I guess this is about as unbiased as you are gonna get (people who own both):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=710377

post#30 seems to lean toward the desire b/c of reliability and battery. Interesting.....
    Pretty good reading, I am ready for some NEWS from CS
    Last edited by walkintall67; 07-06-2010 at 04:24 PM.

dont think you will get any desire news until cs knows for sure which screens it will get. look at the desire on their web page and it has the least amount of info. even saying the color may changed from whats displayed

That is actually a stock photo that they are using so yea it will be a while

According to Android Central HTC says 2.2 will be on their devices by Christmas

ive read today the incredible and evo gets theirs this summer and the wildfire desire and legend. google it its quoted from htc officially link http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/3399...royo-q3-update
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-06-2010 at 07:19 PM.

I hope that link is right compared to this one http://www.androidcentral.com/

+that article doesnt give a time frame it just says it should be available by xmas. either way we will see. its bad new to wait til dec to get froyo. makes me give pause agaain to the desire aw man. choices choices choices. hurry up and wait! check out those comments on there alot of pissed folks

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I hope that link is right compared to this one http://www.androidcentral.com/
    u guys have got to read these comments. they are very pissed and funny as hell at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    +that article doesnt give a time frame it just says it should be available by xmas. either way we will see. its bad new to wait til dec to get froyo. makes me give pause agaain to the desire aw man. choices choices choices. hurry up and wait! check out those comments on there alot of pissed folks
    True it only says "by xmas" so they all should have it by xmas, lol depends on how you read it or what you put into it I guess. I still say go for the Desire, if it releases in August you know or hopefully the update would be within a few months. At least 2.1 will be there to get by for those months. What about the 2.1 update for the Hero? lol jk

scott4nola no está en línea Stack level 2
    When is CS gonna start rolling these phones out? I figured the Milestone would be out by now. It is starting to make me think the Desire is not coming out in August like I had heard. I am getting tired of waiting when Verizon keeps rolling out awesome phones each month.

ive heard that the gingerbread is just gonna revamp the market and streamline the ui's not anything else. man these phones will make u have a heart attack lol. i doubt the desire will get their update before the evo. i actually think it will get it with the incredible since they have alot of the same hardware

Quote Originally Posted by scott4nola View Post
    When is CS gonna start rolling these phones out? I figured the Milestone would be out by now. It is starting to make me think the Desire is not coming out in August like I had heard. I am getting tired of waiting when Verizon keeps rolling out awesome phones each month.
    scotty my thoughts exactly. the desire is having a screen issue. theres no reason why the milestone is not out and in shelves