Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by gnohra So does your store have the pearl flip pink? He is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    So does your store have the pearl flip pink? He is in Clinton and they told him it'd been discontinued..

Check ebay, usually pretty easy to find there. Or get a regular curve and go to cnn.cn and get a pink housing for it. Pretty easy to change it out. It will however void the warranty.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm leaning towards the Desire the more I look at it

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like the looks of the Desire myself, not sure about the Samsung Galaxy, I would hate to wait until October and find out this things not what it's cracked up to be. By the way, does anyone have any idea what the new mysterious phone may be?

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh. did u guys see the poll? The Motorola Droid/Milestone is the leading Android phone! I guess this device still has alot of fight left in it!lol

Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    I like the looks of the Desire myself, not sure about the Samsung Galaxy, I would hate to wait until October and find out this things not what it's cracked up to be. By the way, does anyone have any idea what the new mysterious phone may be?
    Not knocking the Milestone in any way, I just feel like if I buy a Desire it has a big enough processor already to handle any update for at least 6 months to come and it is a phone that is new compared to something that another US carrier has worn out for several months, as far as the Galaxy I'm with you on that even though the Galaxy's I have looked at are very impressive. Good question on the next announcement.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I'm leaning towards the Desire the more I look at it
    Looks like 2.2 leaked for the Desire. http://www.androidcentral.com/androi...se-seen-desire

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    but remember the desire has sense so updates are slower and the milestone has a separate gpu so you have 2 processors instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    but remember the desire has sense so updates are slower and the milestone has a separate gpu so you have 2 processors instead of 1.
    That is all I can find that i don't like about the Desire lol

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    if all gingerbread is gonna do is be a ui streamlining processor it makes me wonder why should I even get a desire. I'm sticking to my guns though bc I believe its the best of the 3 that's gonna be released

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    if all gingerbread is gonna do is be a ui streamlining processor it makes me wonder why should I even get a desire. I'm sticking to my guns though bc I believe its the best of the 3 that's gonna be released
    I was thinking Milestone at first bc of a physical keyboard but I hate to get it then want a Desire when it's released.

the only thing that has me still considering the milestone is its vanilla os. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get the 3.0 seeing as it is the best selling android device worldwide. its still not a given though. I'm also wondering will cs version of it be a little of both the droid from verizon and the milestone overseas. I'll be testing that baby out as soon as wifey gets it home lol. will it have more ram? 5 homescreens like they have overseas? is it fast? does it have quirks? all questions I'm anxiously awaiting

the only thing that has me still considering the milestone is its vanilla os. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get the 3.0 seeing as it is the best selling android device worldwide. its still not a given though. I'm also wondering will cs version of it be a little of both the droid from verizon and the milestone overseas. I'll be testing that baby out as soon as wifey gets it home lol. will it have more ram? 5 homescreens like they have overseas? is it fast? does it have quirks? all questions I'm anxiously awaiting
    Of course I will be taking a look at the Milestone until it comes out and may end up liking it more, I loved the Droid when I played with it. I just have the Desire hung in my head now after continuously watching vids on youtube and reading some reveiws. The Desire willbe more of an iphone Killer that CS has been looking for IMO

I have the desires itch as well. the secretcy and 'coming very soon' are the things that get me. I can understand about the desire's could be delays but why isn't there pricing or spec announcements on the milestone yet. the summer of android may turn into the 'fall' of android on cs lol. even though I believe the milestone will be released by the july 16th what's the holup on the info

I have the desires itch as well. the secretcy and 'coming very soon' are the things that get me. I can understand about the desire's could be delays but why isn't there pricing or spec announcements on the milestone yet. the summer of android may turn into the 'fall' of android on cs lol. even though I believe the milestone will be released by the july 16th what's the holup on the info
    Maybe they are serious this time and have it all planned out, if CS messes these releases up it may be hurting for real bc lot's of people are excited about these phones. I know I am and I don't get excited about much

we shall see