Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by walkintall67 I agree, good comparison of the two what gets my attention ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I agree, good comparison of the two
    what gets my attention is the amount of people who bad mouthed samsung saying they would never buy one again

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    what gets my attention is the amount of people who bad mouthed samsung saying they would never buy one again
    I found that to be interesting as well... I've had a couple of Samsungs that were pretty decent phones.

It's only 50 votes so far, but this poll on CNET seems telling, as well as the User Ratings on there for each one.

heres another review sounds like a hardware vs software deal with these phones with the galaxy winning the hardware and the desire winning the software. guys I'm officially in the desires camp with the wife getting the milestone or galaxy. I've tried my best to knock the desire out comparing it to the other two but htc's sence and sd processor wins in my book. but don't take my word for it there's plenty reviews comparing these phones. oh here is the link journal.zenyee.com/2010/06/20/galaxy-is-surreally-desirable/

I've banged on htc sense for a long time. but I gotta give credit where credit is due its the major pull for me now bc the processor can handle it. guys do your own research as my taste may not be yours
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-02-2010 at 11:19 AM.

I've liked Sense since I first got my Hero... it's the damn lag and it doing things that I don't want it to do that bugs me, which the SD processor should take care of (as well as a couple of hardware differences)

well that's all my wife talked about was that htc shouldn't have put sense in the hero. Ive heard it for months. it turned me off from it. then she complained about the lack of updates and when I got tired of that I said **** it I'm look at these phones for myself. I'll admit I had a major hard on for htc even saying I wouldn't another one. but you can compare all u want. there are no perfect phone. does this phones meets your wants or needs or will it be able to with a update or 2. the desire will do that for me. that's why I'ma stick with the desire and htc until proven otherwise. I was set on the milestone until the thought of not gettin updates past the 2.2 steered me back to htc.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I've liked Sense since I first got my Hero... it's the damn lag and it doing things that I don't want it to do that bugs me, which the SD processor should take care of (as well as a couple of hardware differences)
    I was right there with you on the lag issue until I started using Apps2SD. Makes a huge difference.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey Marshall, it's been a while since I've had an actual question on here, will the 2.1 have the bluetooh capabilities that we've been waiting on? I haven't seen you post anything about that.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    I was right there with you on the lag issue until I started using Apps2SD. Makes a huge difference.
    What is Apps2SD thundr? Where did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    What is Apps2SD thundr? Where did you get it?
    Let's you partition your SD card and move all yuor apps and their respected cache to the SD card. Frees up a ton of memory, and really speeds up the phone.

Ok, so where can I get it? I looked on the market and couldn't find it

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Let's you partition your SD card and move all yuor apps and their respected cache to the SD card. Frees up a ton of memory, and really speeds up the phone.
    Right now, you have to be rooted to use Apps2SD, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Right now, you have to be rooted to use Apps2SD, correct?
    Correct. Must be rooted. gets: search for a2sd-2.7-update3r1-signed.zip. I would post a link, but my work has our internet tight. It takes some work to set up (not near as much as rooting). There are many step by step tutorials out there. If you try and have issues, Gtalk me, and I will help.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Hey Marshall, it's been a while since I've had an actual question on here, will the 2.1 have the bluetooh capabilities that we've been waiting on? I haven't seen you post anything about that.
    Yeh i posted it like 9000 threads ago..lol..yes..mms and blut took file transfer will be available.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...whats up?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH