Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by walkintall67 Just watched a vid on youtube of the Galaxy S, no ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Just watched a vid on youtube of the Galaxy S, no camera flash lol
    Now, you know they WONT make a perfect phone...lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has every thing else but that lol, very nice phone still. if i wait til October I can get good looks at all the announced phones and can see what kinds of reviews they get from CS users. Can also burn some more off the etf.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    I thought some of the versions of the Galaxy S actually did have a flash, but I don't remember where I saw it. Since they're gonna have them on 6 carriers, they'll all be a little different, as garb and others have said.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    OT again.

Update on my previous post, if anyone participates in the naming competition, they will win honorary mod status of the new section. Figured that would make it kind of fun.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thread
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    make no mistake I have no problem with cs as far as my services go. their business model has left me scratching my head. why push the milestone out so late? why get the desire if its production is gonna be delayed and why have so many competing higher end phones when ur customer #'s are sitting at 6 million people. I'm lost for words. inmates a way its good to have a lot more choices and in a way its not bc I don't see people working out $400plus on etf and getting a newer phone in masses when they just got their hero 6 to 9 months ago. I just don't see it happening. cs will probably have to give some of these higher end phones away in the long run.
    garb, I'm thinking that they are actually shooting to gain more market share by converting some of the Sprint/Verizon/AT&T/TMobile folks over to CS. You gotta admit, these phones will go head to head with most of the stuff the big 4 have, even the iPhone. With the other carriers going to "limited" plans as far as data and such, it's a good bet there will be some people moving to CS for their pricing.
    As far as pushing the Milestone so late, don't have a good guess on that, other than maybe they haven't completed all their testing? They seem to test the crap out of stuff before releasing. I think getting the Desire and Galaxy S (and Milestone for that matter) are just their way of saying "Hey, we're gonna play with the big boys"

pmarshall, have you seen the CS Galaxy S, or at least did you know about this before it was announced? Just curious...

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pm: The Hero 2.1 CSouth statement said that they were having SMS and MMS problems. Any comments on that, since you have been using their Rom version. I must say that even on all the hacked Roms, SMS has been the most stable aspect.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    here's a link to htc's forced switch looks like samsung has made an enemy androidandme.com/2010/06/news/htc-dumps-samsung-amoled-displays-for-sony-super-tft-lcds/

Yes, i knew..havnt held it yet no...and absolutly no mms or sms issues i have seen on mine. Everything seems to be working great.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ummmmmm.....HTC Bringing 2GHz “Sabor” with Gingerbread
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    ummmmmm.....HTC Bringing 2GHz “Sabor” with Gingerbread
    If we keep on these devices will need a car battery attached to the phone when not plugged in lol

no kidding!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    pm it is the same screen as the milestone. I checked it out. its not a deal breaker ima get the milestone now bc the wife now wants the galaxy

yeh IMO no screen is a deal breaker...screens are screens and they all prettymuch play some extent of HD.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    So you think the Sony screen is just as good as the Samsung, PM?