Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by garblicks pm what is cs's marketing ploy. I have no idea why ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    pm what is cs's marketing ploy. I have no idea why they are going about things this way. I have not seen the galaxy on a cs commercial yet to answer ur question.
    Man, to be honest..i dont know..im wondering that myself, but it was def a surprise...maybe thats what they wanted...no word..then bam broadcasted on tv..new york at that. Gotta aadmit though...with it being shown in a new york scene it shows the reconition csouth it getting as a carrier.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    one would think they would use every media source they have at their disposal for mass marketing. like front page web new etc. I went to see eclipse yesterday and treated my kids for being good so without them doing something online I wouldn't have seen it anyway. btw I'll give cs its props 90% of what I write on here and research that I do during working hrs are on my cs provided smartphone.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    http://www.cellularsouth.com/Discove...roid/index.jsp Galaxy made it to Discover Center, lol still under the red cloth though

Soooooooooo...looks like the desire wont have super amoled after all...samsung has said they will only put them in samsung devices. TFL will be in desire from what im reading.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I honestly dont think it matters..super amoled or tfl...theres not much difference in them in the sunlight. Phandroid had a side by side by side of amoled, super amoled and tfl...the tfl actually looked better..which is in the nexus one.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    http://www.cellularsouth.com/Discove...roid/index.jsp Galaxy made it to Discover Center, lol still under the red cloth though
    the summer of android, the fall of android is all relative. they can't show it bc they don't know what it will look like lol. the galaxy a a few different looks. nice to be a day behind and still under the curtain. lmao

I understand that people are upset over the 2.1 update for the Hero not being released but it gets so ridiculous on the facebook cs page, even after cs said it would be mid July people are still asking when it will be. By the way anybody on fb add me if you like jontyler08

the summer of android, the fall of android is all relative. they can't show it bc they don't know what it will look like lol. the galaxy a a few different looks. nice to be a day behind and still under the curtain. lmao
    At least something about it is on the website lol

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I honestly dont think it matters..super amoled or tfl...theres not much difference in them in the sunlight. Phandroid had a side by side by side of amoled, super amoled and tfl...the tfl actually looked better..which is in the nexus one.
    isn't the tfl the same screen that's in the milestone? I thought it was. I guess samsung has said no to the competition lol.

make no mistake I have no problem with cs as far as my services go. their business model has left me scratching my head. why push the milestone out so late? why get the desire if its production is gonna be delayed and why have so many competing higher end phones when ur customer #'s are sitting at 6 million people. I'm lost for words. inmates a way its good to have a lot more choices and in a way its not bc I don't see people working out $400plus on etf and getting a newer phone in masses when they just got their hero 6 to 9 months ago. I just don't see it happening. cs will probably have to give some of these higher end phones away in the long run.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    OT, but are any of you guys into sci fi?

If so, we just started a sci fi section at our discussion board. I am going to start a thread giving members the opportunity to name it. If you guys want to join in, it would be appreciated.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

isn't the tfl the same screen that's in the milestone? I thought it was. I guess samsung has said no to the competition lol.
    Not quite sure ont he milestone..but i know the nexus has it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    HAHA na, i was off yesterday and closed on my house luckly...hurricane alex made it a lil difficult but we got it done.
    Congratulations on the house closing. Now the real work begins. lol

Just watched a vid on youtube of the Galaxy S, no camera flash lol

Thanks Silver!! Now for big tv and DTV!!...got furnature yesterday, and will be painting and putting up crown molding in and baseboards. Withing a few months some hardwood floors and HOPEFULLY removal of the popcorn ceiling, if its not asbestos.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH