Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

I actually like the sprint look. It doesnt look as glossy, and I am fond ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

I actually like the sprint look. It doesnt look as glossy, and I am fond of that. Less fingerprint smudges.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/cellul...s/404191540381

They have announced it on facebook
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    ha. seems like the manufactures are the ones doing the unveiling. no need for the curtain any longer that marketing ploy is blown thru the roof. just announce what and when ur releasing it and be done with it. yeah I no cs gotta test the phones out but they have a good idea of what works and don't by now.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Now we can get on to speculating about the next phone.

PIN/ID
    ask
    LG Ally variant?
    www.sonicbabble.com

might as well wait on the manufactures to announce it 1st. that unveiling thing is pointless. also why is cs main web page behind their facebook and twitter news. u's think that would be the 1st thing u see is the news about the galaxy but it has yet to be unveiled lol. late with ur own info.
    Last edited by garblicks; 07-01-2010 at 10:08 AM.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    might as well wait on the manufactures to announce it 1st. that unveiling thing is pointless.
    For us. For the majority of the customers, it is not.
    www.sonicbabble.com

PIN/ID
    ask
    Probably just quicker to update twitter and facebook
    www.sonicbabble.com

how can u even say that msmith. all 3 phones that they have revealed were already known to be coming to cs before they announced it. anyone with internet access can get info on what cs is gonna bring out even before its official, so why even go through the charade. it was cute at 1st but now what's the point if the manufactures are beating u to the punch and making announcements ahead of yours. surely cs knew it was getting the phone at the time samsung announced it. then after the fact u release as statement saying as much. lol its so funny it makes that unveiling thing look childish now.

it is quicker to do it on fb and twitter faster. they should have had it posted on their main site with a official release as well. its nothing more than a paragraph or more geez.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    how can u even say that msmith. all 3 phones that they have revealed were already known to be coming to cs before they announced it. anyone with internet access can get info on what cs is gonna bring out even before its official, so why even go through the charade. it was cute at 1st but now what's the point if the manufactures are beating u to the punch and making announcements ahead of yours. surely cs knew it was getting the phone at the time samsung announced it. then after the fact u release as statement saying as much. lol its so funny it makes that unveiling thing look childish now.

I agree, the info is out there, but the general public does not actively search for info on release dates. They wont google what you and I and others here will.

If they did, I would not be answering questions on the facebook pages that people ask. I would not answer questions from people I know about this stuff.
    The general population is ignorant of it. This is not just related to phones. It is common on most anything, be it sat HD channels that are upcoming, new car models, ect.
    www.sonicbabble.com

PIN/ID
    ask
    For example garb. If you have facebook, check cell souths page. Read the questions that people are asking.
    www.sonicbabble.com

I've read them and 90% of them is for the 2.1 update. again put that info on your main web site instead of creating a thread. just bc fb and twitter are popular not everyone go to them to get their news and as it relates to cs. I'm just saying what's the use of having the unveiling or a main site if your not gonna use it to inform your customers 1st hand and not waiting. common sense should have told them htc and samsung was gonna spill the beans. be proactive with your information and not reactive.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

CS Press Release...

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yes, the fact that Samsung announced the Galaxy for CS at their New York event, before CS made the announcement, seems kinda silly to me... especially since they've pretty much now said that this is the "game changer" they were hinting at before.