Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

I'd say the ones that will get left behind are the ones that have a ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

I'd say the ones that will get left behind are the ones that have a ui with a small processor. Google would be foolish to do otherwise. Yes Its a arms race but u have to keep the buyer at the forefront. The droid is just as much googles baby as the n1. I believe it will be able to receive the 3.0 that's part of the froyo update is to allow phones for future updates inbedded in the software. I may be wrong but I no I read it somewhere
    Last edited by garblicks; 06-30-2010 at 04:01 PM.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Agreed, I don't think the Droid/Milestone will be left behind this soon; it should last a bit longer

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ouch! No 2.1 till at least mid-July due to SMS and MMS issues. http://bit.ly/cOwCD5

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am still looking hard at both the Desire and Milestone, I'm ready to get away from a trackball

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    cellular south is getting the Samsung Galaxy s according to this article:

http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...rant+Fascinate
    Last edited by geetarman; 06-30-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: bc

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpan View Post
    That's funny, I have always thought my Razr was the toughest phone I've owned to date. Before Otterboxes of course
    That may be. The women I work with had Razors but kept them in their 20 lb. purses! I probably wouldn't last long in there either......

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

I'm torn b/w the Milestone and Desire myself, however, I wonder if the Samsung will come any sooner than October? From the looks of things, that device will hang right in there with the rest of them. I just hope that the Desire doesn't have as many problems as the Hero did.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    cellular south is getting the Samsung Galaxy s according to this article:

http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...rant+Fascinate
    Nice, may be the next one uncovered on the Discover Center

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    I still think I am going to stick with the desire. Just waiting to see if the desire cell south gets will have the amoled screen or the s-lcd. From all the articles i have read, i am not sure when they are actually going to start using the s-lcd in the desire and other htc phones

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The Samsung Galaxy appears to be a nice phone, however, I don't know much about Samsung phones. I'm wondering about the durabilty of the phone as well. Seems I'm torn b/w 3 choices: the Milestone, Desire & Galaxy. I need to do more Youtube research!

hmmm. that was a interesting article. I'm impressed and puzzled at the same time. the ballgame has now totally changed. do I now wait some more maybe til early nov for the galaxy or get the desire? wifey is sold lock stock and barrel with the milestone. choices choices choices. ima go with the desire only if cs gets the ones with amoled screens. with the 3.0 update coming out in oct its safer to get a 1hz processor

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Sprint's [version of the Galaxy S] will be the only one with a slideout QWERTY keyboard,
    Well, that knocks the Galaxy out for me.

Edit: well mayby not, but it probably does knock out the Desire for me. IF I went with a touch screen only it would be the bigger one I guess. And I would rather have the Cortex A8 processor vs the snapdragon.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

something tells me all these galaxy s will not be created equal. I don't get why cs and u.s. cellular are gonna continue to be behind with their release dates. I guess xmas will help sell it for cs who knows?

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    something tells me all these galaxy s will not be created equal. I don't get why cs and u.s. cellular are gonna continue to be behind with their release dates. I guess xmas will help sell it for cs who knows?
    They arent. Sprints version proves that. It appears they are getting the top dog. They will all be similar though.

Yeah, I am not sure why they are behind either. If the phones are not exclusive, why make them wait?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

I actually don't like how the sprint version looks. it looks cheap. cs should bring it out with everyone else. too much like right though