Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by pmarshall lol..what she wanting? pm ill let her send u a pm ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    lol..what she wanting?
    pm ill let her send u a pm when she gets home. shes trying to give it to her sister or brother neither one of them want it bc of the milestone

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have spent the past few days reading reviews on the Desire and Milestone, still can't decide until I get my hands on them

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    lol the wife is trying to give away her hero to no avail. i told her to give it to me but she knows ill just sell it myself
    If you serious about giving it away i will take it or buy it. I have an old nokia brick phone as a backup would love to geta better phone for now

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Don't feel bad walkintall, I'm torn b/w the milestone and desire myself. My wife likes the looks of the desire, I wish I could have both of them!lol Oh, you'all I'm wondering what's under the red android sheet this time. Looks to be the Droid X. Just wishful thinking though. What do u guys think? I haven't had this much fun and anticipation in a while in regards to phones.

Don't feel bad walkintall, I'm torn b/w the milestone and desire myself. My wife likes the looks of the desire, I wish I could have both of them!lol Oh, you'all I'm wondering what's under the red android sheet this time. Looks to be the Droid X. Just wishful thinking though. What do u guys think? I haven't had this much fun and anticipation in a while in regards to phones.
    As far as phones go, I would say a samsung phone is due but really have no idea on anything else. I got all the info i could on the milestone and desire before it came out and now im clueless about CS next phone since they havent said anything else about it. i would like to see lg come out with an android phone, i doubt. I think cs will robably have 2 or 3 more out after the desire so one i think will be samsung (probably a galaxy series) and the rest by htc

Also i doubt it would be the droid x due to verizons 6month exclusivety but your right, it would be nice. One thing i would also like to see is CS coming out with a top end with exclusivity to CS only and have other carriers try to battle with that. Just a thought though.

I keep saying u can't go wrong with either phone. the desire is a few seconds faster with more homescreens but u can add more homescreens to the milestone and overlook it if that's ur thing. I'm completely torn bc whichever phone my wife likes the best is the one she's gonna keep whether I want the other phone or not. go figure, women.

With the first day of summer being yesterday and this being the "Summer of Android" we should see a release soon, only got three months to keep that promise lol

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    With the first day of summer being yesterday and this being the "Summer of Android" we should see a release soon, only got three months to keep that promise lol
    If they follow their current trend taken with the 2.1 update for the Hero, you will see your "Summer Androids" during the last week of summer. And maybe not then, since 2.1 hasn't proven to make the deadline either.

cs is only partly at fault and that's only bc it chose to offer the device. htc is the reason for not getting the update out on the hero. I hate defending cs but this is what happens when u don't do research for yourself. that's why I read a lot about the desire and milestone. bc I want to get the best device for my money.

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    If they follow their current trend taken with the 2.1 update for the Hero, you will see your "Summer Androids" during the last week of summer. And maybe not then, since 2.1 hasn't proven to make the deadline either.
    I almost forgot the Hero update lol with these new phones coming lol

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    cs is only partly at fault and that's only bc it chose to offer the device. htc is the reason for not getting the update out on the hero. I hate defending cs but this is what happens when u don't do research for yourself. that's why I read a lot about the desire and milestone. bc I want to get the best device for my money.
    First off, since CSouth is selling the Hero (and please note that it is still being pushed on their home page), they are the responsible party for putting a fire under HTC to provide the update in a timely manner. Otherwise, quit pushing the phone until you are able to adequately support it. That’s just Good Business. In many respects, the selling company accepts as much or more responsibility than the manufacturer. Secondly, I and many other people researched the Hero before purchasing. In the not so distant past, this was a hot phone. And we aren't talking about two years ago either. Let's also not forget the amount of new advertising CSouth purchased to push the Hero and Android in the last 6 to 8 months. The sad thing is this...regardless of whether you buy the Desire or Milestone, if your updates are based on CSouth working with the manufacturer to ensure the device works on their network before the update is released, then your updates are in CSouth’s hands. I respect CSouth for wanting to push out an update that is up to their standards. I just think they should inform their customers better as to the current status of the update process. As a subscriber of service, and a purchaser of a product, that isn’t too much to ask for, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I almost forgot the Hero update lol with these new phones coming lol
    You make me miss my BlackBerry. CSouth was always behind on the updates for my Pearl. I loved being able to grab a newer version from another carrier, removing the Vendor file, and getting the update. I could always find one that gave me better performance.

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    You make me miss my BlackBerry. CSouth was always behind on the updates for my Pearl. I loved being able to grab a newer version from another carrier, removing the Vendor file, and getting the update. I could always find one that gave me better performance.
    I had done the same thing before they finally released os 5, which is the .624 version. I had gotten one from MTS (.419) and it was better than the current CS version in most aspects. The CS release has a very good radio because my signal strength has been excellent and the browser has been faster. The previous version I had did not turn off and reboot, which I do experience with .624 and I also have to do more battery pulls.

I agree and disagree with ur statement. the hero the only android device cs has. so they are gonna push it until the other phoned are released. its a good phone but cs have no control over when htc brings out a update that's up to standard. I feel your frustration and I hear the same things u have said almost daily. I'll leave u with this what reason cs have not to see their customers satisfied? I don't work for them but I no they are doing their best to bring top tier quality phones. it just so happens htc put a processor that's not up to par for the hero.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast