Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

It's good to see C Spire backed of charging extra for streaming audio. They will ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Streaming

Advertisement

It's good to see C Spire backed of charging extra for streaming audio. They will still charge extra for streaming video.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has anybody heard any news on the latest devices that will soon be available at CSpire?

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well as far as high end phones, I think they are gonna wait till their 4g network is up do they can start releasing new phones. I'm pretty sure they are continuing with the iphone 5 followed by a possible gain they'd all I got for now

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    I haven't heard anything about new devices, but judging by the price drop on the iPhone 4S, and the BOGO on Android, they're trying to get inventory down some.

As for new ones, I would agree, they will most likely wait until closer to 4G launch before releasing anything worthwhile. As for me, I am keeping my fingers crossed for the Galaxy SIII and/or the HTC One series. I'm also interested to see what the iPhone 5 brings to the table, but it would take a LOT to get me to switch from Android back to Apple.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

CSpire LTE

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like CSpire has partnered with Dish Network
    http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/...hip/2012-05-02

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has anyone noticed that Cspire has started blocking tethering and Video streaming for the grandfathered "Smartphone True Unlimited" customers? Just today I started being redirected to a purchase tethering page when tethering. Then I tried Netflix and Youtube and neither of them are working. This is absolutely Stinks!!

Looks like it may be Jail Break time...
    Last edited by fd59; 05-19-2012 at 03:32 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey guys!

In an effort to clean up the site, we are thinking about doing away with all the carrier threads. This thread is really the only one to have much activity, so I'm going to move it somewhere, just not sure where yet.

Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

If anyone has tried to respond I apologize. We have been having issues with the site, including the inability to respond to posts.

Hopefully it will all be resolved soon.

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

carrier threads

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Hey guys!

In an effort to clean up the site, we are thinking about doing away with all the carrier threads. This thread is really the only one to have much activity, so I'm going to move it somewhere, just not sure where yet.

Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.
    If this site does away with the carrier threads remember about howard forums. Am I missing as to why he is doing away with the carrier threads.

Because this is the only one that really gets any activity. We are trying to streamline things here. Too many threads makes it hard to navigate. Just cleaning up what's rarely, if ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    If this site does away with the carrier threads remember about howard forums. Am I missing as to why he is doing away with the carrier threads.
    I've been waiting for somebody to tell me why these threads shouldn't be closed, but you're the only one who's replied. Anybody else care to chime in? It's not like you guys aren't going to have a place to go here.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I think since pmarshall left the thread went down hill. A few people have kept the thread moving but not enough to keep it going like it should be. I'm okay with moving it, just let us know where when you do, its already hard enough to find when you don't get regular emails.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok, this post is going to have two parts. The first part has to do with this thread going away or moving. I would like to say this is the only way I have found legit and correct answers to any questions I have had over the years. This thread and the people who post here are knowledgeable not only about the phones but also about the uniques issues we face with CSpire. Since we are not a national or worldwide carrier we are overlooked on other forums and sites. So please do not do away with this thread. I may not post everyday or every weekd but I come here daily to see what's up. I check the headlines on the home page and I check this thread several times a day. SO please don't do away with this thread.

The second part of this post is to ask a question. I have the Milestone X2 and I am having problems with the screen not wanting to come on after it times out. I have searched the net and found noting to help. I found one person from Alaska that is having the same issue but no one has answered that person. I have had this phone for 12 days. I took the phone to CSpire after one week. The rep said I had to do a factory reset. I told him I had already done that three times but he insisted I had to do it again and he had to be the one to do it. So he did, I lost all my photos and music I had and he told me to not put any apps on it. After two days with no apps it was still doing it but lo and behaold it worked the moment I walked in CSpire Saturday. So they wouldn't do anything. So, HELP!!! Anybody that has any ideas please let me know how I can fix this. Thank you!!

Rob, I'm not going to do away with the thread. I simply meant we were doing away with all the carrier threads and we're going to move this thread elsewhere.

You guys are the only active thread in all the network and carrier forums. There's no way we'd do away with it altogether. We are just trying to simplify and streamline the whole website, so getting rid of inactive and rarely used threads was/is a necessity.

I'm just looking for thoughts and suggestions as to where to move it.

Thanks for your input.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast