Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Ah that classic false sense of entitlement that comes with having a higher post count ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

daa411 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Ah that classic false sense of entitlement that comes with having a higher post count than someone else. This is by no means my fifth post here.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by daa411 View Post
    Ah that classic false sense of entitlement that comes with having a higher post count than someone else. This is by no means my fifth post here.
    Think the entitlements came from Hayden, not from post count.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Ok, now we have an alias, anonymous poster as well. Bodes well. It´s good character building going on here, I must say!

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Think the entitlements came from Hayden, not from post count.
    I would've figured that as well, however post count seems to be a reoccurring theme

Anyway, can we quit crying (and quit trying to sell us things) and get back to discussing C Spire related topics now?

Quote Originally Posted by daa411 View Post
    I would've figured that as well, however post count seems to be a reoccurring theme

Anyway, can we quit crying (and quit trying to sell us things) and get back to discussing C Spire related topics now?
    No ones crying, no ones selling you anything. I've read a bit haven't seen post count as an issue outside of you bringing it up.

Quite frankly you started the mess, and got snippy.

Not hard to let it go. As far as I see you derailed it. If you'd posted here more than 4 posts I'd believe you'd know we don't flame, troll, or bitch if someone suggests something.

Pretty simple.

No ones crying, no ones selling you anything. I've read a bit haven't seen post count as an issue outside of you bringing it up.

Quite frankly you started the mess, and got snippy.

Not hard to let it go. As far as I see you derailed it. If you'd posted here more than 4 posts I'd believe you'd know we don't flame, troll, or bitch if someone suggests something.

Pretty simple.
    I understand and get what you're saying, no problem. However one correction does need to be made as to who brought up post count, and it was not me.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    You might want to bump up your post count several dozen times and stick around for a few months before you go pointing fingers and name-calling.
    That was when post count was brought up into the conversation. But besides that, I get what you're saying.
    Nevertheless, I still stand behind my initial statement that if an admin is getting paid to sell us a service, we have the right to have that information disclosed to us. And it sure looked like a paid advertisement if you ask me.

Andrew, its about settling in and getting acquainted. But you should know that.

Post count in this example is akin to knowing us, and us knowing you. Well if it'd been your first time here that is.

But we both know you've had issues before...right?

So hows about we just let this be the last mention of it and just go on our merry ways? Seems some folks waiting in the wings would like to talk about C South.

Or they like watching.....
    Delfim and daa411 like this.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Galaxy SIII Flex Choice pricing...

I checked it out on Friday (or maybe even Saturday), and the Flex Choice price that was listed on CS's website was $549.99... this morning, it's now listed as $589.99. Are they going to increase the price on everything?

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I checked it out on Friday (or maybe even Saturday), and the Flex Choice price that was listed on CS's website was $549.99... this morning, it's now listed as $589.99. Are they going to increase the price on everything?
    Was planning on picking in one up tomorrow, I was told $589 when I called and talked to a rep last Thursday. I saw some download speeds with a friends Photon it was pretty impressive. He had 30mb down and 10mb up last week in Tupelo

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by clmartin22 View Post
    Was planning on picking in one up tomorrow, I was told $589 when I called and talked to a rep last Thursday. I saw some download speeds with a friends Photon it was pretty impressive. He had 30mb down and 10mb up last week in Tupelo
    Hm, they must have glitched on their website, then. (which is not unusual).

Those numbers ARE impressive.

Andrew, its about settling in and getting acquainted. But you should know that.

Post count in this example is akin to knowing us, and us knowing you. Well if it'd been your first time here that is.

But we both know you've had issues before...right?

So hows about we just let this be the last mention of it and just go on our merry ways? Seems some folks waiting in the wings would like to talk about C South.

Or they like watching.....
    I like your style catdaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    This is how my receipt reads. You decipher it.
    siir2.jpg

Oh and I can also verify the Sprint root method does work.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    I noticed that when I put one in my cart and went to checkout that it charged me $549.99 so I guess they are giving a little discount on paying full price for the phone.Has anyone bought an iPhone at full retail?

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    IMG_9159.jpg
    This is what we saw with the Photon in Tupelo

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    this was mine from buffalo wild wings in hattiesburg saturday night... tested to telepak in jackson

2012-09-29 18.57.42.jpg

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    First post from my s3 can't believe I'm back on android.
    jbreakfield likes this.