Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 you can root via the sprint method, however it increments the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

daa411 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    you can root via the sprint method, however it increments the flash counter... as well as changes device status under settings to modified...
    Flash counter? Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Y'all might want to look at the new carrier in town. 49/mo 4G unlimited voice, text and data. No contracts. www.solintro.com
    Did you get paid to sit here and sell us that?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Flash counter:
    Some Samsung devices will display how many times the device has been flashed with unofficial roms.

There's an app on the market that removes it from some (triangle away) and there are USB jigs that will reset the counter. Not sure about the S3, but they work on the S2 and others. I have one from my S2.

XDA just posted news of a leaked jb for the sprint S3. Not sure how thar affects the one for c south.

Wouldn't stress the counter. It will rat you out if you have warranty issues but its usually just a matter of time before a jig is released to reset it. They're cheap. Think I paid $2 for mine.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Did you get paid to sit here and sell us that?
    No but so what if I do?
    Last edited by RogerG; 09-30-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Problem with that is tmoblie doesn't cover a lot of the rural area like where I live. But it sounds like a good idea.
    One of the reasons T-Mobile was chosen as the network provider was because of their ability to build out their network. They're currently undergoing a $9 billion infrastructure upgrade/update, so it's just a matter of time until coverage extends to areas like yours.

Towers are being brought online on a daily basis, with LTE launching early 2013.

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anybody pick up the g3 over the weekend? just wondering on your initial thoughts

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    if anyone has a problem with their gs3 please pm me with you're name and phone number and I'll get it to the right person.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    if anyone has a problem with their gs3 please pm me with you're name and phone number and I'll get it to the right person.
    What do you mean problem y'all are already having issues with the s3 4 days into having them?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    What do you mean problem y'all are already having issues with the s3 4 days into having them?
    as far as i know, no there aren't any issues.. just want problems to get solved vs people being aggravated because something doesn't work right.. battery life on mine isn't what i expected but that may be due to the larger screen as well as 4g

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was told by a csr there would be a software updated pushed to the iP 5's instead of a sim card change. I read where Verizon pushed an update to their iP 5's to fix an issue with data overages. Someone on fb (cspire page) posted good reports on the GS3 near the coast where they're testing the LTE. Extremely fast, but not bogged down yet with all subscribers.

I was. My 3G was crapping in and out. Finally turned off LTE and it works fine. Before I turned it off though I did pick up LTE briefly on I-55, I presumed it must have been testing.

No but so what if I do?
    I'd consider you a shill for a cell provider, unless you were to disclose any relationship with that company.

Quote Originally Posted by daa411 View Post
    I'd consider you a shill for a cell provider, unless you were to disclose any relationship with that company.
    You might want to bump up your post count several dozen times and stick around for a few months before you go pointing fingers and name-calling.

[QUOTE=daa411;1339587]I was. My 3G was crapping in and out. Finally turned off LTE and it works fine. Before I turned it off though I did pick up LTE briefly on I-55, I presumed it must have been testing.

chances are you were on the edge of 4g coverage.. experienced that myself a few places

You might want to bump up your post count several dozen times and stick around for a few months before you go pointing fingers and name-calling.
    Being a shill isn't name calling...but regardless, if that's what you want to consider it, then you aren't doing much better yourself in the way you handled that.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Wow, 4 posts bud, and you´re on top of it. Getting paid to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by daa411 View Post
    Being a shill isn't name calling...but regardless, if that's what you want to consider it, then you aren't doing much better yourself in the way you handled that.
    LOL! Just saying you have a grand total of 4 posts here. You should probably settle in a little before calling out administrators and moderators.