Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Originally Posted by cyberwaste Where the galaxy s3? Still delayed? The galaxy s3 is on ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

galaxy s3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Where the galaxy s3? Still delayed?
    The galaxy s3 is on there website now!!!
    Last edited by frenchfry; 09-28-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    I am surprised that the IPhone 5 on C-Spire will not work with there new 4g LTE network. I really thought that is why they turned on the switch the same month it came out. I wonder if they will allow it to use the new network later. It is my understanding that it can.
    I just went by my local store to look at the IPhone 5 and sure enough it was using 3g. I go over to the Motorola Photon and it shows 4G. I wonder if they do not have there sim cards in yet is the only reason it is not working. Maybe they sold themselves to the Devil in order to sell so soon after the Big Boy get it they had to turn off 4G for a couple of months. If someone find out please let us know.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    I just went by my local store to look at the IPhone 5 and sure enough it was using 3g. I go over to the Motorola Photon and it shows 4G. I wonder if they do not have there sim cards in yet is the only reason it is not working. Maybe they sold themselves to the Devil in order to sell so soon after the Big Boy get it they had to turn off 4G for a couple of months. If someone find out please let us know.
    Yeah, saw where you posted in the circle too. I'm ticked about this. I just ordered one this morning. That Galaxy S III sure looks nice and fast.

Scubale no está en línea Stack level 1
    A guy at the office picked up a 16 gig iPhone 5 this morning. It's definitely not running on 4g. Speedtests are showing faster speeds than my GS1, but still no where near 4g speeds. He talked with a friend that works for C Spire who said that 4g would be enabled in a future update to the phones, so take it as you may.

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    G3 is now available online

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Someone talked to a store rep and they said that the sim card will need to be replaced in the iP5's for it to access 4G and those should be in soon. I was hoping I didn't have to dart the door of a store.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Why does the SIM card matter?

Why does the SIM card matter?
    The LTE function on a lot of phones is tied to the SIM card. That is how my verizon xoom tablet is. When it was a 3G tablet it had no sim card. After sending off for the 4G upgrade it had to have the sim card.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    so who's gonna be brave and root theirs first?

So those who picked up the galaxy what version of android does it come with? Hate to say it but if I can find the extra cash I'm thinking of picking up one since its $100 cheaper than the iPhone at full price.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    So those who picked up the galaxy what version of android does it come with? Hate to say it but if I can find the extra cash I'm thinking of picking up one since its $100 cheaper than the iPhone at full price.

Wow I didn't even notice they upped the upgrade fees my wife wanted to get an iPhone 4 (she just wants an iPhone and she only uses Facebook so it's all she needs) but her fee jumped $60 from yesterday to today. I think this is going to hurt some of there upgrades this year mine is now $200 + the price ofe the phone just worth it to by the phone outright if I'm going to spend that kind of money

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    you can root via the sprint method, however it increments the flash counter... as well as changes device status under settings to modified...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Y'all might want to look at the new carrier in town. 49/mo 4G unlimited voice, text and data. No contracts. www.solintro.com

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Y'all might want to look at the new carrier in town. 49/mo 4G unlimited voice, text and data. No contracts. www.solintro.com
    Problem with that is tmoblie doesn't cover a lot of the rural area like where I live. But it sounds like a good idea.
    RogerG likes this.