Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 530
Like Tree20Likes

Originally Posted by cyberwaste Where the galaxy s3? Still delayed? The galaxy s3 is on ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #271
    frenchfry's Avatar
    frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97

    galaxy s3

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Where the galaxy s3? Still delayed?
    The galaxy s3 is on there website now!!!
    Last edited by frenchfry; 09-28-2012 at 01:56 PM.

  2. #272
    frenchfry's Avatar
    frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    I am surprised that the IPhone 5 on C-Spire will not work with there new 4g LTE network. I really thought that is why they turned on the switch the same month it came out. I wonder if they will allow it to use the new network later. It is my understanding that it can.
    I just went by my local store to look at the IPhone 5 and sure enough it was using 3g. I go over to the Motorola Photon and it shows 4G. I wonder if they do not have there sim cards in yet is the only reason it is not working. Maybe they sold themselves to the Devil in order to sell so soon after the Big Boy get it they had to turn off 4G for a couple of months. If someone find out please let us know.

  3. #273
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    I just went by my local store to look at the IPhone 5 and sure enough it was using 3g. I go over to the Motorola Photon and it shows 4G. I wonder if they do not have there sim cards in yet is the only reason it is not working. Maybe they sold themselves to the Devil in order to sell so soon after the Big Boy get it they had to turn off 4G for a couple of months. If someone find out please let us know.
    Yeah, saw where you posted in the circle too. I'm ticked about this. I just ordered one this morning. That Galaxy S III sure looks nice and fast.

  4. #274
    Scubale's Avatar
    Scubale no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    A guy at the office picked up a 16 gig iPhone 5 this morning. It's definitely not running on 4g. Speedtests are showing faster speeds than my GS1, but still no where near 4g speeds. He talked with a friend that works for C Spire who said that 4g would be enabled in a future update to the phones, so take it as you may.

  5. #275
    clmartin22's Avatar
    clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    75
    G3 is now available online

  6. #276
    mrholder's Avatar
    mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    433
    Someone talked to a store rep and they said that the sim card will need to be replaced in the iP5's for it to access 4G and those should be in soon. I was hoping I didn't have to dart the door of a store.

  7. #277
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Why does the SIM card matter?

  8. #278
    frenchfry's Avatar
    frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Why does the SIM card matter?
    The LTE function on a lot of phones is tied to the SIM card. That is how my verizon xoom tablet is. When it was a 3G tablet it had no sim card. After sending off for the 4G upgrade it had to have the sim card.

  9. #279
    kylemcdonald87's Avatar
    kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    376
    so who's gonna be brave and root theirs first?

  10. #280
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    So those who picked up the galaxy what version of android does it come with? Hate to say it but if I can find the extra cash I'm thinking of picking up one since its $100 cheaper than the iPhone at full price.

  11. #281
    deltascrew's Avatar
    deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    So those who picked up the galaxy what version of android does it come with? Hate to say it but if I can find the extra cash I'm thinking of picking up one since its $100 cheaper than the iPhone at full price.
    4.0.4

  12. #282
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Wow I didn't even notice they upped the upgrade fees my wife wanted to get an iPhone 4 (she just wants an iPhone and she only uses Facebook so it's all she needs) but her fee jumped $60 from yesterday to today. I think this is going to hurt some of there upgrades this year mine is now $200 + the price ofe the phone just worth it to by the phone outright if I'm going to spend that kind of money

  13. #283
    kylemcdonald87's Avatar
    kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    376
    you can root via the sprint method, however it increments the flash counter... as well as changes device status under settings to modified...

  14. #284
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

    Y'all might want to look at the new carrier in town. 49/mo 4G unlimited voice, text and data. No contracts. www.solintro.com

  15. #285
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

    Y'all might want to look at the new carrier in town. 49/mo 4G unlimited voice, text and data. No contracts. www.solintro.com
    Problem with that is tmoblie doesn't cover a lot of the rural area like where I live. But it sounds like a good idea.
    RogerG likes this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •