Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

I deciced not to but i know a few people did, im waited because i ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I deciced not to but i know a few people did, im waited because i know im about to have to turn my hero back into csouth for the ________ and it would be a waste of time to me. Ill do attempting it on the new one unless! its a diff root than whats out there due to csouth having a diff kernal than other companies with it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've heard that about cs having a different kernel.

Most do, but hopefully it works...thats one reason the sprint root didnt work with ours..i tried it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

you r getting a ___ ______ ? lol me and my mettling JK pm I no what u mean

seriously pm will these new phones allow u to send and receive mms msgs? or is that still in the air?

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    From what I've read and heard about the ______ , that will be my next phone, too...

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Most do, but hopefully it works...thats one reason the sprint root didnt work with ours..i tried it.
    hmm, I know a guy that "might" be able to help with that pm. ill check with him and see what I can find out.

Or has this been tried to death?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    hmm, I know a guy that "might" be able to help with that pm. ill check with him and see what I can find out.
    I do also, The no mms isnt a cellularsouth decision...1.5 doesnt support mms. 1.6 and above does.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

THX pm. hooray beer! there's nothing those funny mms everyone pass around I've missed them

PIN/ID
    ask
    It IS beer time isnt it

Gonna throw a dead animal on the grill later as well.
    Whats everyone else got planned?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

I get off at 230 so its beer time til midnight sunday lol. grilled last weekend the wife has me pegged for yard work

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    I get off at 230 so its beer time til midnight sunday lol. grilled last weekend the wife has me pegged for yard work
    Grilling is a every other night event here. lol. I love it, and since I do alot of the cooking between the wife and I (she is a great cook, I just like to do it), I grill alot.
    I plan on some yard work tomorrow as well. Hopefully the rain will not be around in the morning so I can get the grass cut.
    www.sonicbabble.com

PIN/ID
    ask
    Hey this forum is vbull software isnt it. Wonder if they will ever add tapatalk support. Sure would make mobile surfing easier.

We added it to our forum (sonicbabble) and they use it at satguys as well. Its handy.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Beer for me starts at 630, been a rough day, anniversary of my dad passing, rough day at work but the stacks sure helped keep my mind off it alot. Wife and I are going to Olive Garden with my mother and gmother to hang out and relax (due this day and what it is). Then afterwords maybe go bowling, i love to bowl, bowled 9 games by myself for a 176 average. Then back off to this place tomorrow morning at 9, and its a sat so it will be very busy. I just got some cool news, im elected to be apart of the testers for the new phone, gonna be exciting!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Sorry its been a rough day pm. Those circumstances are never easy. Hope yall have a good get together and remember the good times.

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast