Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 626364656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001

a few of ur stacker buddies over for beer and bbq?... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

pm are u still gonna

Advertisement

a few of ur stacker buddies over for beer and bbq?

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Im looking into getting a new Samsung 3D tv for Direct TV is slowly bringing 3D being broadcasted to homes...think it might be pretty neat. Been looking and comparing Dtv and dish network and Dtv is the way im going for sure.
    That and the fact that DirecTV shot up a new sattelite in December. They are fixing to start offering a bunch more HD channels. If you use my account number as a referral, you get $10 off per month for 10 months, and I get the same. As a customer you can have up to 10 referrals per year. It adds up quickly. Plus with the new DirecTV systems like I have, they only run one line from the dish into the house regardless of how many boxes you have, instead of the multiple lines in. Very clean install.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Im looking into getting a new Samsung 3D tv for Direct TV is slowly bringing 3D being broadcasted to homes...think it might be pretty neat. Been looking and comparing Dtv and dish network and Dtv is the way im going for sure.
    Dont forget when and if you decide on Directv to get up with me. Ill shoot you my account info and you can do the referral deal. It will save you (and me) some money.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Haha, looks like we all want the referral. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    That and the fact that DirecTV shot up a new sattelite in December. They are fixing to start offering a bunch more HD channels. If you use my account number as a referral, you get $10 off per month for 10 months, and I get the same. As a customer you can have up to 10 referrals per year. It adds up quickly. Plus with the new DirecTV systems like I have, they only run one line from the dish into the house regardless of how many boxes you have, instead of the multiple lines in. Very clean install.
    True, new channels coming out this week, and we got some in may as well. More to follow.
    www.sonicbabble.com

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ohno..its just a plus that they are broadcasting some 3D sports.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Haha, looks like we all want the referral. lol
    Hehe. The referral system is great. I love my DirecTV. I left cable, and haven't looked back.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Hehe. The referral system is great. I love my DirecTV. I left cable, and haven't looked back.
    I agree. I have been very pleased with the quality of service in the 4 years I have had them.

Have you tried out the new HR-24 HD-DVR?
    www.sonicbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    I agree. I have been very pleased with the quality of service in the 4 years I have had them.

Have you tried out the new HR-24 HD-DVR?
    Nope. I have the HR22-100 HD-DVR. I do the $5/mo lease. Do you know if the HR-24 available as a free upgrade? I also like that my HR22 lets me watch on my laptop (DIRECTV2PC), whatever is recorded on the DVR, as long as I'm on the same network. And I love the Android app that lets me set recordings from anywhere. Come in handy many a time. I like the OnDemand too. Lets me pull up a cartoon for my son anytime we need one. Convenient!

PIN/ID
    ask
    Nope. I have the HR22-100 HD-DVR. I do the $5/mo lease. Do you know if the HR-24 available as a free upgrade? I also like that my HR22 lets me watch on my laptop, whatever is recorded on the DVR, as long as I'm on the same network. And I love the Android app that lets me set recordings from anywhere. Come in handy many a time.
    Are you under contract at the moment? If not, call and ask, perhaps they will let you ADD a new HR to your account for free. When you get it, call and cancel your old 22, they will send you a box to return, and you are all set.

Or you can go to solid signal and get it for 150 ish, then send back the 22.

I personally do not have one yet, I have a 20 and a 23. I love the 20, but the 23 is SLOW! Going to replace that one with a 24 soon.

The whole home DVR feature is a winner as well!
    www.sonicbabble.com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Man, you guys are chatty!

Continued here.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 626364656667