Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1001

Just to throw some other fun in the fray... you Android fans should check out ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #76
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536

    Thumbs up Another new Android nandset...

    Advertisement



    Just to throw some other fun in the fray... you Android fans should check out the newly announced Acer Liquid Stream

  2. #77
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    pm why don't cs phones show u when your using 3g? it either says EV or 1x on the phones I've owned
    If I am not mistaken, 1XEV is simply how CDMA carriers denote 3g coverage on their phones. I believe Sprint and Verizon show it the same way.

    AT&T and T-Mobile being GSM show theirs with a 3G icon.

    Both are 3g tech though.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  3. #78
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    pm u can be coy all u want there is no motorola with live wallpaper and getting the wildfire or legend want be on par with the hero imo. so its either the desire or bust lol

  4. #79
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Jbreak, you would or wouldn't agree with garb?
    I agree that it is probably the Desire...

  5. #80
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632

    thx smitty

    [QUOTE=msmith198025;1262070]If I am not mistaken, 1XEV is simply how CDMA carriers denote 3g coverage on their phones. I believe Sprint and Verizon show it the same way.

    AT&T and T-Mobile being GSM show theirs with a 3G icon.

    Both are 3g tech though.[/QUOT I never knew that

  6. #81
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    [QUOTE=garblicks;1262073]
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    If I am not mistaken, 1XEV is simply how CDMA carriers denote 3g coverage on their phones. I believe Sprint and Verizon show it the same way.

    AT&T and T-Mobile being GSM show theirs with a 3G icon.

    Both are 3g tech though.[/QUOT I never knew that
    No problem. Glad to help
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  7. #82
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632

    those acers are overseas phones

    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Just to throw some other fun in the fray... you Android fans should check out the newly announced Acer Liquid Stream

    it would be a great get though

  8. #83
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    great web site for all 2010 modeled android for those of u who have never seen the lineup androphones.com/all-android-phones.php

  9. #84
    jbreakfield's Avatar
    jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    it would be a great get though
    Saw an announcement for them being released in Canada... not sure if that's any closer than overseas, but thought it was cool...

    Edit: that may not be the Stream that's being released in Canada...

  10. #85
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    canada? lol getting closer then

  11. #86
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    it would be a great get though
    It would, but it appears to be a GSM phone. Doubt we will see it.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  12. #87
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    they would only have t replace the chip to make it a cdma phone

  13. #88
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    they would only have t replace the chip to make it a cdma phone
    Yes, it is possible, and I would love to see it on CS. They may do like blackberry and make a version for each carrier. Or HTC with the TP2/AT&T Tilt
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  14. #89
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    what phone are yall talking about?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  15. #90
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Just to throw some other fun in the fray... you Android fans should check out the newly announced Acer Liquid Stream
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    what phone are yall talking about?
    This one
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •