Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Yes..great find..thats actually better than what i was referring to. great find!... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Yes..great find..thats actually better than what i was referring to. great find!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

im not supposed to say it..but im going to anyway...im going to give everyone in here a trust point...i think everyone has done a wonderful job with recieving and giving great useful info!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I just went back 6 pages...if i missed someone just let me know. If you didnt recieve a rep from me today..its because i have given you rep recently. The rules are you cannto give rep to close in a certain time without spreading points in other places too.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I just went back 6 pages...if i missed someone just let me know. If you didnt recieve a rep from me today..its because i have given you rep recently. The rules are you cannto give rep to close in a certain time without spreading points in other places too.
    you are the man

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    thx pm. i try to be as informative as i can. i hope u guys enjoy that site it even gives u rumored phones ive been using it since may 8th the st day i seriously got involved in smartphons. it was actually the hero and my wifes nagging that got me interested im hooked now

LOL..welcome to the addiction.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    thx pm. i try to be as informative as i can. i hope u guys enjoy that site it even gives u rumored phones ive been using it since may 8th the st day i seriously got involved in smartphons. it was actually the hero and my wifes nagging that got me interested im hooked now
    I been this way for almost a year now, I check pinstack before I check emails lol, this is the best forum that I have found yet

Thats how i feel about it...thats the reason i became a member..almost 2500 posts now.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I feel sorry for whomever is in control of the CS facebook page, lol they get drilled daily about the Hero 2.1 update

i believe google has to step up its involvement in how updates affect ui's it should be a better process of going about while mainstain an open plarform

Found this on Android Central, list of phones expected (unofficially) to get 2.2 if any one wants to check it out http://www.androidcentral.com/offici...2-upgrade-list
    Last edited by walkintall67; 06-17-2010 at 01:43 PM.

i agree with taht list. as far as the evo desire and incredible i think they should all come out around th same time. same ui and processor i also no the droid/milestone will get it a little faster than them. no ui

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM, I currently have a BB Pearl running on the $49 smartphone plan on expired contract. When I upgrade to an android, will I have to change my plan?

Silver...na your good. What phone you gonna get? What store is your local store?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So this Android rooting and roming seems to be an ongoing learning process. Maybe someone could answer a question for me. I was running the Bittersweet Rom when I went to Disney a couple weeks ago. Had no data all week. Sucked! I see today where the Bittersweet Rom is fixing to be updated, and Kyle stated "I got a PRL file for the 10004 PRL for Cellular South!" What is the significance of the PRL file, and how would you use it if you had it?