Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by 0thundr0 I was just thinking the same thing. Also, it has been ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing. Also, it has been over a month since I got a survey. I want to start building points. Maybe I could use my points to upgrade early for cheap. lol

I don't see that I will be able to purchase anything with CS points before I retire.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have the dell mini fro csouth...boutht it ouot right and use wifo and tether..LOVE it..it never leaves me. I bought the external cd drive and 6 cell batt. After all said and done..i couldnt have bought a 15 inch laptop for the price of all those combined. I pay same price as customers so dont think i get a discount. I had a REDBULL zagg for the front cover of my dell and it looks great and its protected from gashes and small scratches. Its only 3lbs and very easy to work with. It has the atom 1.3 ghz processor and 160gb hard drive which is pretty stout for a tiny comp. Any more questions just ask.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by ajohnymous View Post
    Exactly what I was looking for.

How about that guy "Mr Man" on phandroid. "2.1 coming February 15-17th". That's awesome. Makes me feel a whole lot better.
    Feb 15th???? of this year or next? lol..way off on that one either way. We will see this 2.1 extreamly soon. Oh, the person who said they spoke with HTC about csouth releasing the software...id disagree, speaking with a certain department here, we are waiting on htc to fix patches that arent working. just a lil fyi
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM I appreciate all the valuable info that you have been able to give us and that it means your job if you tell us so we are all very greatful for the info you do give us. Also have you taken a look at the htc aria for att lol looks like htc gave them the short end of the stick. Its a nice phone i admit but nothing compared to what htc has given to other carriers. Looks similar to the legend. Has anyone read or seen any future phones by htc with a faster processor or new features? If so i would appreciate if someone can give me a link to go to?

Mclovin..i ammmm mclovin!...lol....Chica chica yeh chica chica fake i.d! lol Yes motorola is working on a 1.5 ghz and samsung has a super fast 1.2 ghz called hummingbird thats in the galaxy.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mclovin..i ammmm mclovin!...lol....Chica chica yeh chica chica fake i.d! lol Yes motorola is working on a 1.5 ghz and samsung has a super fast 1.2 ghz called hummingbird thats in the galaxy
    Lol I love the name lol I think its unique. Thanks for the info. Also do you know any possible new htc phone as ive known about the legend, desire, evo, hd2, and so on and so forth but i have yet to see anything past the evo thats goin to be "HTC's next big smartphone". I have known about all these phones and more that i have mentioned for a few months now. I guess htc is taking a break.

If you search..2010 Google I/O....there is a page showing ALL 50 androids made to date!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Mclovin..i ammmm mclovin!...lol....Chica chica yeh chica chica fake i.d! lol Yes motorola is working on a 1.5 ghz and samsung has a super fast 1.2 ghz called hummingbird thats in the galaxy.
    One of the funniest parts of the movie lol Mclovin unveiled lol

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Pm u no I say alot of undue stuff but nothing is meant or directed personally towards u. Guys who are on here can access any 3rd party info for cs news not just using u. I admit it does get very frustrating sometimes but no one else in their rite mind would risk their livelyhood to tell ungrateful and bickering fools as us info that's gonna get u fired. I've seen about 3 phones I'm really hoping de gets and none are of htc.

Garb, thanks for that..but from man to man(the whole thread) and dont take it the wrong way, im just saying this to show how much it effects me....i could care less what anyone thinks or says. lol dont take it offensive please. I have thick skin. Plus i havent taken anything serious or offensive. This is a social club and we are def social, if we werent full of every diff type of person sharing opinions...this would be a VERY boring thread. I started this a longg time ago and this is the best group of people ever. Kepp it up everyone...!!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

So now that the Desire has been officially announced what's every body looking at buying so far? Milestone or Desire?

Y is there no pic of the desire? Also it wasn't hidden like the milestone any reason y? I think when htc said in their tweet that certain regional companys will be receiving them in aug de had no chance but to let the cat out of the bag. I remembered what u said pm about specs and such so I'll be awaiting to see just how much punch the deseire has

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just want to know pmarshall, will the Motorola Milestone actually come with 2.1 as advertised in the specs? If so, I might get the Milestone. But then somethings telling me to get the HTC Desire who knows. Just as long as I can get the $49.99 Smartphone Plan I'll be alright.

Ima get both but I plan on returning the desire after about 28 days LOL the wife will keep the milestone

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    Ima get both but I plan on returning the desire after about 28 days LOL the wife will keep the milestone
    I may do the same with mine and my wife's, Desire is quite impressive