Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

I have used Swype since the first Beta release. I go back and forth between ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I have used Swype since the first Beta release. I go back and forth between it and better keyboard. I love Swype! To me it is one of the best apps out there!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I finally got it loaded...love it....not as fast as on my HD2 but very nice. and much much easier!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    No offence PM but we need a real insider or something I know PM can't because it could mean his job but this whole secretive bulls**t is rediculous. Just tell us whats coming and we will wait in peace. But dangle it in front of us is just wrong.
    &nbspNo offence taken, ill just refrain from saying anything at all...fueling the fire if you will. Ill tell ya what i can when i can but with the thread being watched....you know i cant say much.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    &nbspNo offence taken, ill just refrain from saying anything at all...fueling the fire if you will. Ill tell ya what i can when i can but with the thread being watched....you know i cant say much.
    No, keep doing what you are doing. The guessing game is amusing, and keeps the discussion lively
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm pretty sure you have earned the right on here to say whatever you want, whenever you want around here. I agree with msmith198025...I find it livens up the discussions.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    I finally got it loaded...love it....not as fast as on my HD2 but very nice. and much much easier!
    Sweet, glad you got it to work! A larger screen would make it a bit nicer for me, but I'm not having too much trouble with speed... maybe when I'm more used to using it I will, lol... you'd think since I can type pretty well, I'd remember where the letters are on a qwerty keyboard! My big fingers don't help, but that's the beauty of Swype, you just have to be pretty close!

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    Here's a question. You know, we *itch and moan about no 2.1 upgrade, but you know what? Have we ever been promised a 2.1 upgrade officially from CS? Was it mentioned in ads when we bought our heros? Were there any official statements from CS about upgrading from 1.5? Who's to say they owe it to us?

Quote Originally Posted by ajohnymous View Post
    Here's a question. You know, we *itch and moan about no 2.1 upgrade, but you know what? Have we ever been promised a 2.1 upgrade officially from CS? Was it mentioned in ads when we bought our heros? Were there any official statements from CS about upgrading from 1.5? Who's to say they owe it to us?
    Actually, if I remember correctly, they said we would be getting the upgrade in the first half of 2010... they have exactly 2 more weeks to make good!

Quote Originally Posted by ajohnymous View Post
    http://phandroid.com/2009/12/29/cell...-half-of-2010/

Kinda reminds me of AT&T. February 2009, AT&T announced that Southwest MS, along I55 would get 3G before the end of the year. They fired up 3G the last week of December 2009. I understand giving a "worst case" last possible date, but you build reputation by not taking until the very end of your deadline. When will these companies learn?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey PM you keep on I understand it s your job on the line so noone is blaming you I just wish the overwatchers would take a hike so we can have info and freedom of speech.

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    Exactly what I was looking for.

How about that guy "Mr Man" on phandroid. "2.1 coming February 15-17th". That's awesome. Makes me feel a whole lot better.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    its called being responsible to your customers. every company has it flaws but the bait and switch tactics cs uses is of the lowest variety. pm does a lot more than u guys think bc he doesn't even have to be on here. that being said he don't speak for cs the company as a whole. I'd just like to have up to date phones and updates for said phone in a timely manner not bringing a update that's gonna be outdated in 2 months when the 2.2 gets to most phones.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys need some input what do yall think of the netbooks? Anybody have one?

I was thinking of getting one since there $29 for a refurb and putting the cheap plan on it so I can have small laptop to carry around.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Hey guys need some input what do yall think of the netbooks? Anybody have one?

I was thinking of getting one since there $29 for a refurb and putting the cheap plan on it so I can have small laptop to carry around.

Thoughts?
    I have a MSI Wind, and love it... it's perfect for me when traveling, especially air travel. It's great for doing stuff on the web, or MSOffice type work.
    Where did you see the price of $29 for refurbished?