Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

US Cellular is having to push the release of the Desire from July to August, ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Looks like HTC is having trouble keeping up with demand...

Advertisement

US Cellular is having to push the release of the Desire from July to August, waiting for more handsets to be produced. The problem seems to be getting the displays from Samsung (Incredible has the same display)
    If that's one of the new CS lineup, guess that pushes us out, too...

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I agree..ive had proltl 15 or so htc devices and the diamond was terrible. My hero has a huge amount of dust under the glass too. Its aggervating!
    I have the same problem with dust under the glass of my Hero. It really affects it when you are trying to view the phone outside. I keep catching myself trying to wipe it off. I had problems with tiny bubbles under the glass of my iPhone. Took it to an Apple store, 15 minutes later, they gave it back to me with a brand new screen, no questions. And the phone was jailbroken too! Wish HTC had that good of customer service.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeh would be nice huh...One more thing about yesterdays heated convo. Some of yall were saying it was BS csouth sells a phone and 6-8 months later a better one comes out...think about poor sprint customers...just 1 month ago the EVO came out and guess whats about to release over there....the Galaxy S Pro...now THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF!!lol..thats true BS. At least csouth gave customers 6-8 months to knock off some contract time and money lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes they do make it..name of it im not sure of. I have a question for you FD59..Does FD in your name stand for rx-7? Im asking because only a certain type of person i can think of would want to hook into OBDII and see whats going on with the car, people who 1.Race..2. have major aftermarket parts like turbo or supercharger 3. for fun.lol Which of these best fit you? lol

FD= Fire Dept. That used to be my old number before we were renumbered...(currently FD50) I just kept using the old number for all the forums I am in.

I am what you might call "A jack of all trades - Master of none" so #3 is typically the reason I want to do things. Though there is a reason #4... I have this issue where I get a vehicle I like and "Run it until the wheels come off" (79 Toy 4x4 428k RIP, 4-Runner 298K RIP, Trooper 289K sold, Current: 96 Land Cruiser 252k, & 01 Civic EX 168K) I don't put any aftermarket parts, other that what is necessary to replace a currently broken part with a better alternative. (ex. replace cracked manifold with header...) I am a gearhead from the standpoint that I perform all my repairs myself, (HG repalcement, Clutch Replacemnt, even engine repalcement from time to time...) I haven't raced anything since I literally put my right foot in my face in a motor-cross accident resulting in knee surgery. Now days I like golf, remote control airplanes, and doing whatever my kids (girl 13, and boy 8) want to do.

Wow, you do run them dead lol. 428k on a toyota!!!!!!! Thats awesome! Knee surgery isnt fun..ive had my fair share of them playing soccer for 20 years. I enjoy Golf, photography and bowling and no kids yet! In the process of buying my first house and looking for my 2nd honda s2000!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Congrats on the first house... Enjoy that s2000 while U can, if/when kids get in the picture those two-seaters will be gone in a flash.

Knee surgery wasn't nearly as bad as Kidney stones which weren't nearly as bad as a L4, L5, S1 Spinal Fusion...

OUCH!!! i bet...my s2000 will be with me for life!!! Ill have them payed off by then so that i can keep them lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    sprint customers should be furious. 1st getting a high dollar phone that's a piece of crap 2nd having a better product come just as ur probationary period ends and 3rd paying for 4g service for a phone that don't even have 4g in ur area lol gotta love it.

lol..yeh now thats BSlol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    pm to ur knowledge will the milestone be able to get the 2.2 update ota whenever motorola releases it. I'm saying this and knowing it probably gonna be dec before it even happens. even while some are saying later out this summer I believe they are monitoring what's going on with the nexus one since google was instrumental in making both

I havnt read anywhere that says it wont...but i remember eading a chart of what android phones will get what software..i cannot find it though.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I know stuff yall dont know..hahahahahahaha
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    OK take this for what its worth but I had an employee slip up today I was talking to one of the other employees about the hero this morning and she was asking me if she should get the hero and I was saying wait and the oher one who didnt see me said wait forthe desire and i look around the corner and she had a look of "oh no"and I said i gues the cats out of the bag and she said yea You werent supose to hear that.

So here comes the desire

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    OK take this for what its worth but I had an employee slip up today I was talking to one of the other employees about the hero this morning and she was asking me if she should get the hero and I was saying wait and the oher one who didnt see me said wait forthe desire and i look around the corner and she had a look of "oh no"and I said i gues the cats out of the bag and she said yea You werent supose to hear that.

So here comes the desire
    Waynesboro store?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I know stuff yall dont know..hahahahahahaha
    That is just mean....
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome