Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by garblicks walkintall r u arguing just to be arguing. when htc lauched ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    walkintall r u arguing just to be arguing. when htc lauched the hero it was already in the process of develping the snapdragon processor. it came outa month later go look yourself u r online. that was a bs move to push that phone out with that weak processor and it wont be forgotten by hero owners. i wish u had a hero and stuck with it for 18 more months ur comments are assinine. whether a company wants u to buy more of their product or not that was bad business.
    Just like the Tour was pushed out to shut everybody up and a few months later a device was offered with trackpad and wifi, but I am stuck with a Tour for almost 18 more months. and assinine? Are you serious? Garb I am not here to argue but I, as an American citizen, have the right to an opinion on here and as long as I stay close to topic there shouldn't be a problem. I may not always agree but I would never insult any member of this thread like that.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    i apologize for that. u got me heated.. even still u said u buy phones for what they have when u buy them. so i dont see why u would have a problem with a bigger and better bb came out rite behind the tour.I no one thing most hero owners will think twice and asked better questions the next time they upgrade their phones if they dont they will just get duked again

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    When I look at the new Androids my blackberry does seem like a brick, and it is less than a year old. I installed os 5 on it way before CS released an official and i am already bored with that.
    I wish the Hero was like Blackberry (BB) in that respect. When I had my CSouth BB, I could update it with newer software from any carrier, as long as it was for my model BB. And I did...OFTEN. And never saw a problem. To update this Hero, you have to root, and the 2.1 upgrade for rooted CSouth phones so far sucks. They just don't work well. So I am at the mercy of CSouth for an upgrade. I dang near updated the OS on my BB every couple months, and gained new, usable functionality. If I could grab the Sprint 2.1 and simply flash and go, than I could piggy-back of of bigger carriers' updates like i did with my BB. Then I wouldn't be held back by CSouth's slow testing and implementation. Unfortunately, after going touch screen, I can't go back, and BB is lost in the touch screen market.

On a side note...garblicks, calm down. We are all here to have a good time. At the end of the day, none of our opinions matter. It is completely up to the carrier. And we are free to use whatever carrier we want. (and they will all bend the truth to make a buck at times).

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    i apologize for that. u got me heated.. even still u said u buy phones for what they have when u buy them so i dont see why u would have a problem a bigger and better bb came out rite behind the tour. no one most hero owners will think twice and asked better questions the next time they upgrade their phones if they dont they will just get duked again
    Apology accepted, no need to get heated here garb. Of course, if i knew a better one (BBerry) was coming I definitely would've waited. I learned my lesson, the hard way as usual. As we said earlier, when a new phone releases wait a few months and something else will beat it.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I agree with everyone...both sides are well spoken. Now my 2 cents..lol...This Hero deal was well in the making long before htc said hero will not get anything over 1.6. With that said, due to the smaller processor, we were not fully aware that it wouldnt udate to 2.0+...most people in the world would never need or want anything higher than 1.6, but then again there is us...we want the biggest baddest and be able to do WHATEVER we want...just have to make do and do what we gotta do to get what we need. The droid, the incredible, the X...will all be atone time...obsolete, we we will all have this discussion again on why i cant have 2.0 ghz options on my 1ghz phone..sucks...but thats technology. I think its a wonderful idea that htc wis slowing down updates and except for bug fixes..i wish all companies would do it...as consumers is kills us to spend that much money on devices. I myself spen 4,000 a year roughly on new phones to fuel my addiction of wanting "more", so i know how every one of yall feel. There isnt much in 2.1 thats that much grander than 1.6 honestly, just a few things. Just my 2 cents though...oh..and the phones i mentioned are NOT hints on upcoming phone lolol...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

lol. i agree thundr. ive apologized and have moved on. he believe what he want and ill do the same. with cs and verizon being on the same network and sprint for that matter i dont see the problem either

pm well said man

Its a vicious circle...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Its a vicious circle...
    Tour vs Hero days way back in September and October lol now this

lolol..will never end..seriously...We need to love what we have. Spend 4000 a year..lol..makes you realize fast how stupid it is to want EVERYTHING new lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Whoa...galaxt S PRO!...go check it out! Ill take one with a pinstack logo on the back please! Its at phandroid
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

i like it without the kb

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    I myself spen 4,000 a year roughly on new phones to fuel my addiction...
    PM seems CS may pay you too well. LOL

Whoa...galaxt S PRO!...go check it out! Ill take one with a pinstack logo on the back please! Its at phandroid
    Nice, with that model and the standard touchscreen it suits everyones needs, very clever samsung

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Tour vs Hero days way back in September and October lol now this
    Wow! How quickly I forgot about those "HEATED" debates! lol. That is one of the main reasons I quit visiting and posting on another well know BB forum! Those were the days... And PM is right... what a vicious cycle!