Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

and cs used the words game changer as a way to promote the milestone not ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

and cs used the words game changer as a way to promote the milestone not the evo. the driod was considered to be the first true game changer and that's cs was doing playing on words.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    I understand Pm but no offence but CS customer service is one of the worst ever and all the run around with no straight answer is super anoying you must admit.
    I understand...all i can say =)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    When I look at the new Androids my blackberry does seem like a brick, and it is less than a year old. I installed os 5 on it way before CS released an official and i am already bored with that.

u r missing the point maybe what im trying to say is over your head. i said if ur blackberry was a brick after 6 months of useage u would be p*ssed off. if bb came out with updates like android and your phone could no longer receive them but other phones could h3ll ya u'd be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    and cs used the words game changer as a way to promote the milestone not the evo. the driod was considered to be the first true game changer and that's cs was doing playing on words.
    Looks like you're out to get me today lol

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    I was actually hoping the "game changer" was referring to one of the other Androids that they will be releasing, not the Milestone... but true enough that the Droid was considered a game changer 8 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I was actually hoping the "game changer" was referring to one of the other Androids that they will be releasing, not the Milestone... but true enough that the Droid was considered a game changer 8 months ago.
    AMEN

this discussion isnt about having the latest and greatest to me its about not getting left behind on a phone that is yet to be a yr old from a company who is churning phones out seamingly every other month. its ridiculous

im not out to get u. im listening to ur point of view. i just dont see paying good money for a device a smartphone that i no will be updated and said company says my bad we didnt put the rite software in your phone so u can no longer receive them.

[QUOTE=garblicks;1263553]im not out to get u. im listening to ur point of view. i just dont see paying good money for a device a smartphone that i no will be updated and said company says my bad we didnt put the rite software in your phone so u can no longer receive them.[/QUOTE

It will start to happen more and more as technology outruns itself, and all these companies want you to sign a two year contract when they are releasing new and better devices every few months.

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have had the droid for about 7 months now and have really loved it. It was not perfect at launch, but pretty close. And it was updated to 2.01 fairly quickly and it now has 2.1. It has been running 2.1 solidly for a few months now. I guess I am not sure why it would take Cell South so long to test it if basically the same phone is working great on Verizon. And the droid will be getting the 2.2 update at some point this summer I hope. The processor is a bit underclocked but I believe the difference is that it has a GPU processor too that will allow it to update to 2.2. But I think that will be the limit for the Droid/Milestone. If you want Android 3.0 you will probably have to go to a newer device.

looks like ive mad yall mad. sorry guys just speaking my mind. the next time one of u buys a phone that 3 months after it comes out is outdated i guess u will understand. bc i hear it everyday from my wife. she is more nutty than me about smartphones. shes the only reason i even started looking into them just so i could give her a good debate.

manufacturers want you to keep buying phones, like wireless companies do. It's how they keep going and we always fall for it. When you get a phone that does everything possible and lasts forever it is not in their best interests.

racer now u r talking. the droid came out a month after the hero and its still viable. the hero is standing still on a 1.5 os. i havent heard that this will be the droids last updat at least not from sites i visit but we shall soon see. thats the only concern i have with it. will it be able to take the 3.0 update bc unlike some i dont want a outdated device

walkintall r u arguing just to be arguing. when htc lauched the hero it was already in the process of develping the snapdragon processor. it came outa month later go look yourself u r online. that was a bs move to push that phone out with that weak processor and it wont be forgotten by hero owners. i wish u had a hero and stuck with it for 18 more months ur comments are assinine. whether a company wants u to buy more of their product or not that was bad business.