Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1001

I wish CS would get the Moto X....that is a very nice phone. The only ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #586
    racerxe24's Avatar
    racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    70

    Advertisement



    I wish CS would get the Moto X....that is a very nice phone. The only bad thing I see about it right now is that it has Motoblur on it. That is why I doubt I will ever get another HTC device, because of the Sense UI they put on it. It takes too long to get an OS update from them. That is why I have enjoyed the moto Droid the past 6 months. I have gotten 2 updates on it because it is running the stock Android OS. Those UI overlays are killers on updates. Especially with the speed that Android is going with the OS updates. Everybody wants Froyo(2.2) but I hear that 3.0 is around the corner....

  2. #587
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    I agree with u. I don't think htc has a choice but to get their updates out better. no matter how great ur phone is once it can't or a company won't update it customers will shy away from the product. just about every phone runs some type of ui. I'll take a vanilla one myself

  3. #588
    rod1906's Avatar
    rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    135
    We've all been talking about HTC, Samsung & Motorola androids for CellSouth, let's not forget CellSouth and LG have a good business relationship as well. LG is producing cdma android phones also. Just a little food for thought. U never know that may be a possibility for the line-up also.

  4. #589
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    I've wondered about lg but I don't see it happening unless its their latest phone. I don't even read a lot about their phones. nothing stands out

  5. #590
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    I still can't figure out why CellSouth is being so secretive, as though they have some top secret foreign documents or somenthing.
    The reason brings me back to very dissapointing hero and tour release, The announcements were out about 3 months before release and due to testing issues the phoes were 2 months late...this caused suck a frenzy that csouth actually lost customers because they didnt want to wait any longer. If csouth wouldnt have said a release or anything..customers wouldnt have known and none of that would have happened. I work in the store..the front line if you will and the abuse we get in the stores from customers are unbareable sometimes. Wanting this wanting that and when will this be out....csouth has basically chosen to be quiet on releases and dates for that reason alone. Hope this helps release the tension or at least give a reasonable reason on why.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  6. #591
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    so its safe to say that the milestone has or is in the process of being tested?

  7. #592
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    so its safe to say that the milestone has or is in the process of being tested?
    Yep, got it in hand right now
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  8. #593
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    You mean by a stacker or csouth?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  9. #594
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    You mean by a stacker or csouth?
    He meant csouth I am sure
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  10. #595
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    lol..how you like the demo milestone msmith?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  11. #596
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    I see you have the Tour, hows big bad android life treating ya?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  12. #597
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    You mean by a stacker or csouth?
    by cs. msmith has a droid through verizon. has the milestone been tested yet?

  13. #598
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Garb....yes....i had this phone in my hands 2 months ago and it was in testing then...im sure its close.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  14. #599
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I see you have the Tour, hows big bad android life treating ya?
    Well, I did have the Hero for a while, so I had a pretty good idea what to expect. But I am loving the droid. It is a pretty slick device. I did find out something during the rooting process though. If you root a verizon phone and have to reactivate it, it wont do it off of csouths towers.....lol. That was a scary night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought I had bricked it until I figured it out. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  15. #600
    ajohnymous's Avatar
    ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Last week, didnt someone "know" that 2.1 was coming June 12th? How'd that work out?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •