Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Galaxy is sweet, Desire and Milestone are sweet, everything I look at that could possibly ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Galaxy is sweet, Desire and Milestone are sweet, everything I look at that could possibly be coming to CS in the next few months is great. Waiting is not great lol

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Gl on seeing new phones for sale today...especially any that yall want..i dont see that happening
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Sorry everyone i was off yesterday and was crazy busy getting things in order to purchase my first home. Plus im not getting my notifacations for odd reason.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I DO need to say this though, i know it was prolly a misunderstanding and its cool but i never said i had the galaxy inmy hands...if that woulda been the case i would ran with it lololol. I did have a phone in my hand but was not the galaxy, sorry guys! The one i did have was pretty awesome with the live backgrounds that responded to touch. With the live water background when you touch it, it makes ripples in the water...pretty cool stuff, 720p video capture and yada yada lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I also wanna say thanks to everyone here that says the kind words, i try to keep everyone "thinking" and wanting more without telling you and getting fired so, bare with the lack of info but alwyas look forward to the tib bits i do reveal. Thanks again for the kindness...this thread has become active again and cant wait to check it each day!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    pm I told that guy it wasn't the galaxy u had but it was in fact the desire. I no u can't confirm this but I've learned how to speak your language lol.

HAHA yeh i read that, i just wanted to say it for what it was worth. lol. ,my language huh. lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    the fact that u can't just come out and say things is what I mean. I actively seek out info from other sources and u confirm them. no I don't try to guess when I do I say that I am. I'm not a no it all guys I just have a real DESIRE to learn lol

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    This is a repost from Cell South's page. Just wanted to share it with u BB users: "Cellular South: We have been informed of a circulating email askingthe recipients to click on a link to download BlackBerry 6.0. Thisemail is a hoax, and the link actually will release a virus. If you receive suspicious messages about your phoneor your service, please verify the authenticity of the email with us before downloading."
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    I guess something is gonna happen within the next couple of weeks because cs is pulling their buy one get one free deals tomorrow. at least we will know when the milestone is coming. I get the feeling the desire release is gonna come mid aug to mid sept that's just my guess. I believe they are gonna try to market the milestone hard for a month or 2 then bring out alternatives. anyone with me on this? I have no inside info just its just the way I see this happening.
    Hm, I was actually thinking more along the lines that they may bring out 2 new phones at once, such as the Milestone and the Desire... sort of reasoning that these 2 would each appeal to different people, the Milestone to the hardware keyboard crowd, the Desire to the screen only crowd.
    Then there's the statement about a "game changer"... Milestone doesn't really qualify for that, IMO, but the Desire does...

But hey, you guys are probably right

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    Now that everybody is in the talking mood...
    What will be the fastest way to learn about the upgrade to 2.1? Just check the CS website? Is there an email to sign up for? The @csandroid twitter feed? This forum? And will it be available as soon as we hear about it? Or will there be an announcement that it will be available at a certain date?
    I just hope it's available by my vacation July 1st. There's a lot of 2.1 apps that would be cool to have along with me!

Quote Originally Posted by ajohnymous View Post
    Now that everybody is in the talking mood...
    What will be the fastest way to learn about the upgrade to 2.1? Just check the CS website? Is there an email to sign up for? The @csandroid twitter feed? This forum? And will it be available as soon as we hear about it? Or will there be an announcement that it will be available at a certain date?
    I just hope it's available by my vacation July 1st. There's a lot of 2.1 apps that would be cool to have along with me!
    I have not been informed on how it will be put to public yet, but ill surely be on here tellling everyone, so you will def be informed.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

That bb message is true..we have seen this about 4 times now and RIM is telling us its NOT from them and do not do anything it says to do.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    This week is what I was told

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    They usually replace those with something else.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast