Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

you have to pay your etf then u r free to get whatever phone or ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

you have to pay your etf then u r free to get whatever phone or deal thats available

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Your data phone has 2 agrements..each agrement is prorated a money value per month..so if you wait one year and want to upgrade then you'll pay roughly (and do not quote me on this) 90$ plus new phone and you still get any rebats.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thank you this helps alot and gives me an idea of what i will pay if i upgrade now. My contract ends the beginning if sept. But i will probably wait to see all the other phones come out.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Rumor has it that Motorola will be launching a 2ghz Android some time this year, Droid X releases in July and 2.2 will be available soon after, according to tweet from MOTOROLAANDROID

is everyone still at church?

NOPE I been waitin on someone to say something

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    How's everyone doing this Sunday afternoon? Is Motorola going to release these phones to Cellsouth such and also has anyone heard any more rumors about the Samsung Galaxy? Garblicks have your sources revealed anything else interesting 2 u? Oh by the way, if I interpreted u correctly, when the HTC Desire is released it's coming with 2.2 right?

not with 2.2. doubt we will get that lucky

i honestly cant tell u exactly what cs is gonna get their plans might have changed with so many new products coming out or that could be the reason cs is bringing out 4 to 6 phones this yr. their later releases hasnt been leeked to my knowledge. id suspect the desire or the samsung s to be their top top phones assuming they get either. cs is so tight lipped alll i can say is enjoy the ride

I would like to try the Motorola Milestone, but it be just my luck that if I get the Milestone, the Desire or Samsung S might become available. I'll just wait and see what happens next with these other 2 or 3 phones that's coming out.

Going to be very interesting, maybe. Even though I don't think anyone would be disappointed with the Milestone.

I still can't figure out why CellSouth is being so secretive, as though they have some top secret foreign documents or somenthing.

id bet theres gonna be at least one other high end phone to come out on cs. i highly doubt they would bring out more than that unless they think they are gonna add alot more new customers

Game-changer, we'll probably end up with some left over EVO's or Incredibles lol

guys both of phones coming up are top tier phones. u cant go wrong. do u want a vanilla os or one with ui? i believe htc will update all 2010 model phones by yrs end.