Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Yahoo messenger will let you send files... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Yahoo messenger will let you send files
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    ok, heres the reason mms is extra...most companies charge extra for sms/mms packages..but that package is $20, i know this because i pay that for my tmo service. MMS is data extensive and not cheap for companies. Email and bbm and all that are ways to send pics and most people these days have pdas and have access to email on their phones so its only smart for a company to charge for a service that many do not use anyway. Theres always an alternative to sending pics and mms is just expensive. Just send email, it goes through large and clear..mms usually comes through small and grainy. We hardly ever sell the mms feature anymore becuase people get bb's and heros and just use email. Hope that helps ease the tension on the mms issue.
    pm there s still a mms craze. alot of people us it. with everyone not using the same carrier or network it is the easist and best way to send pics and smaller vids thats just my opinion

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Email can cross carrier. Statistically mms is much lower in past 4 years due to pda growth. Just stats though...i use ms sometimes too.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use it all!!!! lol

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It sure is quiet around here today.

I noticed that too

dirtpan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I noticed that too

Everybody may be getting ready for FIFA...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtpan View Post
    Must be cause we're missing a few dedicated stackers lol

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpan View Post
    Haha, been busy working at sonicbabble (again, register if you can )

Speaking of the world cup though, is anyone into it?
    Last one I watched and actually enjoyed, even though I am not into soccer.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It's scary how every thing has come to a virtual stand still around here! Oh, pmarshall I know you can't say, but how close are we to seeing the next android? Is it next month? I hope it's the Desire or Galaxy even the Legend. I just hope it's an interesting Android device.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It's scary how every thing has come to a virtual stand still around here! Oh, pmarshall I know you can't say, but how close are we to seeing the next android? Is it next month? I hope it's the Desire or Galaxy even the Legend. I just hope it's an interesting Android device
    From what i been told from a CS representative and have seen on other sites, the Desire should be coming by mid or late july along with at least 2 or 3 more to come later this year.

mclovin, these other sites that you visited, were they referring to the Desire coming to Cellular South or other carriers? Also, I wonder should I settle for the Motorola Milestone, since it comes with the 2.1 update?

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It was stated for cellular south but that was estimated as probably, but then i got confirmation from a CS employee that the desire was cming in July, but things could change just so you know, As far as phones I think that it will come towards personal preference. I would advise you to look at youtube videos as they do a good job of tell you all the info you need. In my opinion, I would choose the desire because of the faster processor and dont really care too much for a physical keyboard. The milestone will get faster updates plus you can root it and overclock it for a faster processor, but I really dont care too much for those qualities, again its up to what you prefer. Of course i would not mind at all to have the milestone, it is very sleek looking. Hope this helps. Plus it comes out sooner so thats also a plus. I doubt you will care about processor speeds since its only a second or 2 different.

Thanks, I think I'm going to wait it out. I hear the Desire is a very good device.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    mcloving u r rite. u still gonna deal with untimely updates with any htc device. ima get the milestone for my wife and use it until the desire comes out which will be in aug btw.