Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

It seems like the etf policy in place now would make it where people wouldn't ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

It seems like the etf policy in place now would make it where people wouldn't buy phones as much, I used to love when they had the upgrade every 6 months program.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does the new ETF increase the value of the phone insurance to replace damaged phones?

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    no it doesn't silverhorn.

I think I already knew the answer. Sometimes it just helps to see some one else say it.

I guess that customer rep gave you some bad info. there are still no announced phones yet. maybe tomorrow huh? lol

It is still early. Have faith. lol

Yea they usually anounce phones at 12 pm and it will just show up on the website lol
    Last edited by walkintall67; 06-04-2010 at 11:37 AM.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Darn, I forgot about that.

Were they to go on sale today silver? According to your rep of course.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

I guess something is gonna happen within the next couple of weeks because cs is pulling their buy one get one free deals tomorrow. at least we will know when the milestone is coming. I get the feeling the desire release is gonna come mid aug to mid sept that's just my guess. I believe they are gonna try to market the milestone hard for a month or 2 then bring out alternatives. anyone with me on this? I have no inside info just its just the way I see this happening.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Oh yeah. Still no email about android news through the weblink.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    I guess something is gonna happen within the next couple of weeks because cs is pulling their buy one get one free deals tomorrow. at least we will know when the milestone is coming. I get the feeling the desire release is gonna come mid aug to mid sept that's just my guess. I believe they are gonna try to market the milestone hard for a month or 2 then bring out alternatives. anyone with me on this? I have no inside info just its just the way I see this happening.
    I totally agree with this, but we may both be off base. lol
    I just cant see them putting out another uplevel phone at the same time as the milestone. Maybe I am wrong though.
    www.sonicbabble.com

When they do release something it would be safe to wait a month or so to see what follows instead of jumping on the first release. Even though a Milestone would be way ahead of my current phone, the Tour, So if i did jump on the Milestone I couldn't really go wrong lol

I'm waiting on the desire or to see if cs gets a galaxy. I stay in contact with htc I bet they are tired of me calling them lol. if they can get their updates out MUCH FASTER! I'm inclined to get one unless of course if we get the shadow then all bets r off I may have 3 different phones

btw I'd absolutely love it if cs where to bring out two top tier phones at the same time. personally I think it would be great for business attracting 2 different types of customers. that's if they keep their rates the same and don't jump ship like the big boys. pm has been mighty diet lately I wonder if cs is gearing up for something major we don't know about?
    Last edited by garblicks; 06-04-2010 at 12:32 PM.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks ROGo!..appreciate it buddy!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast